If I get insulted in a key I just leave

Well you know lag, my mouse over macros were focused on the tank, I was just about to heal you but then I remembered you were a jerk. You know the normal excuses. :wink:

3 Likes

one way:

LINE OF SIGHT! LINE OF SIGHT!

2 Likes

:smile: That works in this gameā€¦ A blade of grass can get in the way sometimes.

3 Likes

Nice. So youā€™re olā€™ skool like me (although Iā€™ve been playing since it was called just Warcraft). Kewl beenz. :grinning:

Dude, just stop, please. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (Iā€™m laughing WITH you). You got me cracking up at my computer.

1 Like

My bad, at some point you said a game, so I thought about a game face to face with someone and came up with chess.

What if youā€™re playing super Mario brothers with someone in the same room?

Iā€™m just trying to understand when you feel like itā€™s ok for someone who gets insulted to dislike it and when you feel like thatā€™s their fault for feeling that way.

And so far from my understanding of your answers video games being involved makes the difference so Iā€™m trying to dissect that idea to understand it better.

Potentially teaching a lesson. Donā€™t talk **** on your teammates or you will find yourself without one and your key doomed.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

In the immortal words of Maxwell Smart: ā€œMissed it by that much.ā€

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:repeat:

1 Like

Whoā€™s safety? Yours or the gnome?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a hard----but truthful lesson.

QFT.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure what that means.

We are in a circular discussion with no end.

The only way to break the cycle is you go :arrow_left: that way and Iā€™ll go :arrow_right: this way.

Goodbye forever oleā€™ Skalpy. :smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m asking questions to get a better understanding of your beliefs. I donā€™t view that as being circular in the sense of going nowhere. Iā€™ve enjoyed our conversation personally.

well a couple things

1. I would leave too. heck them if theyā€™re going to be rude.
  2. why wouldnā€™t you lust on trash (a big pull) on fort? youā€™re better off not playing with baddies, imo.
1 Like

As, honestly, you should be able to.

Thereā€™s only a few specific pulls you lust.

First pack in underrot for example so you have it up for second boss.

It sounded to me OP was calling for lust on a random trash pack because they were struggling.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s kinda how I took it. Like using lust as a healer CD.

Could be interpreting that incorrectly but it doesnā€™t sound like it was a ā€œI called for lust at the start of this big trash pullā€ but more like ā€œI called for lust because everyone was almost dead and I was struggling to heal.ā€

1 Like

Yeah. I may be wrong but thatā€™s how it came across to me.

Iā€™m not saying you donā€™t ever lust a trash pack but I would never pop lust if the healer just randomly called for it.

1 Like