If I get insulted in a key I just leave

The best part is that besides the tank you know the DPS will be requeuing for a half hour at least.

Lol mine wasn’t as bad as yours but a +16 tank knows zero mechanics and wipe on first boss in part 1 of DoI. Wanting to get the weapon on my HDH I went out swap to tank and ask the the to dps he manage to die in every boss fight and a Few trash pulls. Later admitted his friend “carried him”.

Not sure what to make of it at all.

I don’t normally like to take on my HDH coz I don’t really know how it works but I guess I did on since no wipe and healer seen happy.

That’s actually a pretty bland reason… It’s not a bad one, just bland…

I know of at least one person who will abandon a key only after it has started, purely because they don’t like certain names or find certain “slutmogs” to be incredibly demeaning…

1 Like

I got told to ‘man up’ when I told people I leave when insulted when I tried tanking and getting insulted.

That being exhausted from bullying is part of the experience.

Good take care of your own well-being if they wanted you to stick around they shouldn’t of been toxic and broke the social contract they agreed too.

1 Like

Okay but like, do you get offended by constructive criticism or ???

Sounds like you’re a poor communicator. Groups normally communicate lust so they can save pots and CDs for it. Just tell the groups you join you’re sensitive and spare them the time wasted for feelings.

i wouldn’t say youre a good communicator, EQ and being respectful are aspects of communication

1 Like

K cool. So now I know exactly what to do if I don’t want you around.

2 Likes

What do you log out of when/if you get insulted on the forums?

If I get honked at while driving, I pull right over and walk. Forget those negative numbskulls.

Just putting it out there that now you are able to be reported for sabotaging a group.

that’s not true

It is because done it in LFR yesterday on a person who ninja pulled and left raid.

You go to report and game play and there’s now a sabotage category.

Thats funny there are at least 2x servers I notice have an abundance of nasty residents. In PvP if someone says some terrible business in chat you can almost guarantee it will be from one of them.

Most of retail players today wouldnt survive Vanilla through Cata or even gaming in general from 2002 to 2012. “Oh no my feelings!” “I’M LEAVING!”

Don’t conflate self-respect w/ sensitivity… Just because someone chooses to leave doesn’t mean they couldn’t hack it; just means they chose not to.

Most of the time I will bounce because there is no accountability for the person. In RL I would hold them accountable, in WoW they can just continue to pollute your experience unless you remove them or yourself.

To continue to subject yourself to them for game progression is not tough, or smart… It’s just the worst decision.

1 Like

My unit frames show me if someone is targetting me and if I see anyone do that after I do anything embarrassing I leave immediately

Please try healing or tanking before injecting the snarky comments.

I find turning off chat or “ignoring” the offender works very well.

1 Like