If I get insulted in a key I just leave

what’s that word, starts with an S, they call from teh sky when it’s winter?

so much of this, you say anything like “please don’t pull additional mobs” and they bounce because their fragile little minds can’t conceive the fact that they aren’t everyone’s special little guy/gal.

there’s a difference between being toxic and criticism, nobody’s faulting anyone that leaves due to actual toxicity, but get over yourselves ffs.

I’m so sick of DPS players complaining about the lack of healers in M+ when they are playing Shadow Priest and can easily switch to Disc/Holy. I have no patience for players that have neither tanked, healed or did both in keys.

Yup, if anyone says anything toxic toward me I just immediately leave but I’m a healer so I’ll be back in another one in minutes. Don’t trash-talk healers when there are so few of us.

1 Like

That’s why you gotta play with friends so they can be funny toxic. My key group likes to countdown coordinate all clicking the portal to summon me at the same time cause I’m fat :joy:

1 Like

If it’s my guild that’s different, we rag on each other all the time. PUGs however I’ve got zero tolerance for toxicity.

1 Like

Agreed. Better yet…how about no trash talking to anybody??? :wink:

I don’t like your name. Just think about that for the next few keys.

Mwhahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

I just feel bad how people get upset about people say in a video game these days

Don’t worry; if you ask for lust on ANYTHING, I’ll just ask you, politely, to leave. No insults needed. Lust is disgusting!

Why, you may ask? Because I am a Paladin, AND a Canadian!

2 Likes

If it’s your key, sure…it’s it’s not your key, you really don’t get to call the shots and leaving at that point is just you being a control freak.

Good bait thread.

Let’s make this first pull way harder than it needs to be and then lust! Because I saw some top 0.1% players in the world do it so that means potentially shaving a few seconds in this pug makes sense, when what is likely to happen is that multiple people die and the key gets bricked immediately!

Stop doing this. If you’re in a pug, your 2 or 3 seconds don’t matter, and you are going to lose more time than you save when people die. Just knock it off.

Anyway, most groups im in, people are totally silent. Either because it goes fine or because one word will make someone leave.

No Canadian Paladins allowed. :stuck_out_tongue: