If I get insulted in a key I just leave

If I see anybody say lust in my groups I kick them. The proper term is hero. I dont allow villain faction into my groups

1 Like

People sometimes ask me why I refuse to group with gnomes.

Behold, a man. :chicken:

Oh hey look. Dinner

How’s the king?

I think he will be alright - just needs a hug. Hows your warchief?

We did away with the monarchy, embracing diversity these days. Life is good on the hero faction.

:muscle:

Igetthatreference.gif

1 Like

Right. Because the Horde is known for acts of heroism… haha

Thanks for noticing.

I leave when people don’t say hi. Now beat that!

1 Like

I know what we’re having tonight!
:yum:

Oh ya, that’s nothing, I leave if anyone says hi, glances at a bird, starts thinking about food, or if their shoes don’t match their hair. Once I left cause someone had puffy boots, I hate those.

2 Likes

one time i left because someone was wearing puffy director pants.

My personal favorite is when people lose it over something small, despite the key being completed in plenty of time at max value.

“They didn’t walk on this blade of grass. Harumph”

As you should, as all players should regardless of role. If someone can’t be courteous, I have no time for or interest in them or their future.

1 Like

Haha yes it is! Kind of pumped somebody recognized it :sweat_smile:

Touche.

I noticed recently that the group finder allows for filtering of alliance/horde players when listing your key. That’s pretty cool for those folks who prefer it that way.

1 Like

I just leave if I see a certain 3 realms after the dash in any party member’s name, especially if it’s a BM hunter from one of those 3.

I don’t. It’s a game. And yall are nobody soooo… why would I care. I’d prolly laugh about it and continue on with my day. I couldn’t be bothered by what someone on the internet says in general.

I called it done for the very first time this expansion in a +15 rise when after 3 wipes on tyr the group (bm, lock, evoke, hpal I think) kept not standing in tank soak for tyr and then picked up zero orbs.

I’m never the first to leave but this was just silly

I have seen a few clowns who manage to rack up like 5 deaths to the spirits too, even ranged