If I get insulted in a key I just leave

Hey man, mistakes happen. Or are you insinuating we should be reporting poor play?

1 Like

I am a healer. My heals will just be a little slower. Slow enough to wipe. Constantly.

You cant report me for not being good.

1 Like

Man, I just hate it when the tilt really sets in.

This idea doesn’t work. It simply becomes a game of how we can force someone to leave first, which will turn into a competition to see who can be the most toxic.

Too high, can’t come down
Losing my head, spinnin’ 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now?

As demonstrated above, lol. I, personally wouldn’t, just as I very rarely leave keys. But, removing that option is just such a bad idea.

1 Like

“get reported for a problem i fabricated!”

Man, the “M+ should have leaver penalty” crowd is wild.

Blizzard is doing everything in their power to save a few nickels by having moderation automated.

You really think they’re gonna pay for someone to comb through M+ logs to try and figure out if someone is griefing?

Pretty sure the people who are doing this will be getting blocked and find it harder and harder to pug.

So if the solution is just to block people doing things you dont like. Why isnt it working now?

It would become common place, because no one wants to get penalized for leaving a key that’s bricked just because the timer isn’t up yet.

And the people who leave M+ at the slightest issue are a special kind of player…

People should be allowed to leave a key for any reason. Life calls, not having fun, key’s bricked, priest is spouting about how they hate leavers as soon as the key’s put in.

It really wouldnt. The few who used to leave with no penalty will find it harder to pug.

Plus, the types who are so desperate to leave incase their stats gets slightly tarnished really arent going to hang around forever ruining the run. Because the point is they want out.

Why would they find it harder to pug?

What stats get tarnished?

It would, because the only time someone has an issue with leaving is when they want to hold you hostage in a terrible run.

When you create a problem like this, where people who just want to go next are forced to stick around for up to an hour in this dogwater key or get a penalty for an hour doing nothing, you create toxicity.

Hell, that would be enough to make ME toxic in-game, and I range from silent to pleasant in the setting of PvE. I don’t want to be held hostage in your game just because you’ve had enough of people leaving your keys. It’s not always a slight on you if they leave.

If the other part of what I have been saying is implemented and the number of times you leave or get kicked is logged, along with people blocking you… I assume players are going to be less inclined to invite you along.

You’d have to end up using your own keys and enjoy others ruining your experience instead.

But I wouldnt be leaving or getting kicked. I would be playing bad enough to make others leave.

1 Like

Or being insufferable in some other way.

I rarely leave groups, but I’d say 50% of them were just because someone was throwing up red flags like confetti at a gender reveal party.

From the way gender reveal parties tend to end in explosions and fires nowadays. That just sounds like your standard fire mage.

1 Like