If I get insulted in a key I just leave

7 posts on their character history. It might be made just to make a stir :slight_smile:

Amateurs, I leave a key before I even join it because I already know how awful everyone will be.

1 Like

Skill issue. Get better.

2 Likes

Me? Nah im newish to this game

Played in cata but this is the first time im max level

Fragile little thing aren’t you.
Gonna leave the forums because you got insulted here too?

O ya def crying atm

Yes actually my sub is about to run out and I won’t be coming back

for a few months.

I did this back when I was pushing key’s. I was getting yelled at by the tank and I told him to speak to me with respect or i would leave, i was a person and pulling my weight so he could treat me right or lose his key.

I ended up leaving and I never sit in a group if they’re rude

1 Like

Good on you imho,

Key leavers are terrible don’t get me wrong, but verbal abusers are worse and nobody should have to put up with that insanity in a video game. Leaving is so easy, and the best option when dealing with someone that decides to behave like a tantrum throwing child.

2 Likes

It really is, it’s setting good boundaries and giving a final warning.

‘‘If you keep acting this way you don’t get this’’ most of the time they hush right away.

2 Likes

IF I GET insulted in key i just glove slap them and demand satisfaction.

1 Like

No s h i t. The world also would be a better place if everyone acted like you suggested. But there in lies the challenge getting everyone to behave like you think everyone should

1 Like

I mean grumbles may offer you a cookie but other than that, good for you.

What if it is me that is insulting myself?

Ok? Thanks for the heads up i guess :rofl::rofl: noob

What a name. Cat’s Cradle reference?

1 Like

Congratulations.

Good for you!

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

I mean, then I just won’t leave. I’ll just – oops, bad tab target on that ice lance, here comes another 3 groups, my bad. Be a pity if that happened over and over again until someone ate the leaver penalty for me.

Then get reported for griefing and get a far bigger penalty.