If I don't do rated I'm only able to get max 200 gear

Well, considering your two points so far are that I need to spellcheck, and that I’m not fully geared, I don’t see the relevance of your points. If a system isn’t broken, but whiny people that don’t want to do a 1400/1600 push in what is the best season for class and comp viability since MoP want it changed, I don’t see why it should be.

Have you done any rated 2v2 in SL?

2s have literally never counted. Not even since BC when they were introduced. PvP is, essentially, balanced around 3s, that’s been common knowledge forever.

1 Like

There are too many raid tiers which is responsible for the gear gap . Have only normal and mythic . LFR and Heroic shd be eliminated and the rest of game balanced around that amount of gear divide.

They need the tiers to string out the player until the next major content patch, or at least, that is what they think.

Have you done any rated pvp in SL at all?

LFR is dogcrap, but it’s how the majority of casuals experience the content, so it’s not going anywhere.
Removing Heroic is also stupid, because tier content is around for a long time, and not having anywhere to try and advance to gets incredibly boring.

Yes, 2s, 3s, and RBGs.

The almost successful expansions in WoW history never had these multiple raid tiers …

And 3.3 lasted FOREVER, to the point that it lost subs as a result. Only to be followed by the worst expansion ever.

Raids and progression were also guild and server locked, which made it significantly slower as well, so there was less to kill. Additionally, casual players did not get to experience the content, and had to settle for heroic dungeon gear, and in 3.2, previous tier gear.

they should let people get insane gear even from world quests like legion it should just take time and effort and be slower aquisition than raids and mythics. What they have done is gear is slow in raids and mythic and non existent anywhere else except for being 2100+ in any pvp rated bracket.

Best song OP!

This seems to be one of those “intelligent” type troll opinions that seem to come from nowhere but it’s hard to take someone seriously when they figure that if I am a casual and I attack someone who has done rated and is better geared I should simply “lose” while they are AFK since they “earned” that though hard work and working harder on their toon.

(Instead of like, actually fighting in a PVP battle lol)

I enjoyed the system that was in place before, that allowed me to get the gear that was just as good, but at a snail pace. The penalty for not doing rated bgs or arenas was that it took forever to get the best gear.

I was okay with that.

Mind you. I did NOT enjoy the whole chest reward system as I found myself wasting weeks of hard fought battles, only to get gear I already had lol.

Anyway, Im at ilvl 199 and doing okay.

I don’t like rated, simply because I’m very anxious and nervous in social settings. ( you should hear me stutter in discord lol ) That’s on me of course. Just liked the old system better.

1 Like

Ya it’s a bad mindset. I rarely do random bgs anymore, mostly because it’s no challenge especially now. So many people/alts with no gear that there’s no competition. I like close games, even if it’s just an unrated bg lol.

Yep. Want better PvP gear? Get more rating. Ez

Why you scared of getting owned by a scrub in worlds/randoms :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

we want W O D gearing, M o p Gearing anything pre legion Gearing even Wotlk gearing which had Rating gating like today but id prefer that be gone as well.

1 Like

The item level disparity in random BGs makes me want to just level alts and keep them in the 50-59 bracket which is more balanced.

Fighting people with 40k HP is not fun at all, because you lose due to gear difference.

you do know name calling is against the ToC right?

1 Like