If Horde gets Ogres

ANSWER: Yes all over the place… even when the Maghar intro they come here with Ogres

1 Like

Depends on the vrykul, the ones in stormheim worships odin and his vylkyr.

The horde tried to enslave vylkyr through sylvannis, so those vrykul may not like the horde at all.

1 Like

BFA would have been the perfect expansion for Vrykul with the naval theme.
Kul Tiran humans are just such an odd thing to have added when so many other options existed.
It could have even tied into the whole Shadowlands theme with Odyn and his followers or even the Northrend Vrykul and their people being used by the Lich King.

Ogres are long overdue for the Horde. They have been an ally since the second war.

2 Likes

Give me Naga or the snakemen too make up for horde getting the better end of the allied races in BFA.

They always should have just been a customization option for humans. Such a waste of a race.

1 Like

Kul tirans will be revealed to be half vyrkul for blizzard to justify this LOL

Well there are some kul tirans with vrykul blood in them because they did the nasty in the pasty with some of the drust who joined their side against gorak tul. IIrc blizz has said that the kul tiran males / females we pick aren’t indicative of that blood or not i’m assuming to open things up for rp but, its totally a plausible explanation that a kul tiran has some vrykul blood in them that hasn’t been diluted enough to be essentially pointless.

In a twist, Alliance gets Horse people.

:smirk:

1 Like

100% agree, though I think from Blizzard’s point of view you already got thicc humans with the Kul’tirans

One problem with vrykul is that they’re probably too tall to fit in existing building entrances in this game. They’d probably need to be shrunk down to be playable, or lots of places would have to be adjusted.

You know, I disagree. I always thought that the best counterpart to ogres would be furbolgs.

They would check off a lot of things that I’ve seen Alliance players gripe about over the years:

• Like Ogres, they’re a race that has historically been allied with part of the faction (ie, Night Elves)
  • In that regard, it also gives the Night Elf portion of the Alliance more representation
  • Gives Alliance another “monster-like” race
  • Obvious candidates for the Shaman and Druid classes
  • They avoid the typical criticism of being “a different size of human”
  • Both Ogres and Furbolg have battle loincloths as part of their essential attire
3 Likes

Why not both? Playable Ogres and Saurok on the Horde are my most wanted races, and it would make my day to see them as playable Horde races! :meat_on_bone::crocodile:

If you’re interested in playable Horde Saurok, I do operate the Saurok megathread here:

Yes! The Horde has three clans within their ranks:

The MU Stonemaul Clan have been part of it since Warcraft 3.

The AU Stonemaul Clan came from AU Draenor at the end of the Mag’gar unlock scenario when we escaped Yrel and the Lightbound.

The Dunemaul Clan was technically recruited by Megs Dreadshredder during Cataclysm.

Which makes their absence during BfA, a huge war with the Alliance, baffling and frustrating. Would’ve been a perfect time to make them a playable Horde race. Especially since the MU Stonemaul Clan played a huge part in attacking Theramore and Jaina’s father in Warcraft 3. -o -

Also for those wanting playable Horde Ogres, you might be interested in checking out the Stonemaul Ogre Megathread here:

Dream big, Ogre fans! :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

More humanoid races for Alliance. Maybe this is why no one plays them anymore and Alliance players are going extinct.

Alliance needs Sethrak :snake:

Alliance should get the following:

Treants
Centaurs
Tol’Vir
Ethereal
Naga
Satyr

I think any of those would balance a bit toward alliance.

Horde gets the Orc’s ancestor and the Alliance gets the Human’s ancestor.
Yeah I don’t see anything wrong with this

3 Likes

Then they could make a Bojack Horseman reference. lol

2 Likes

I’ll be shocked if Ogres become a playable race.

If they do Ogres as a playable race first they’d have to come up with Female Ogre models.

Or…stay with me on this, perhaps all the Ogres we see are female, and they’d have to come up with male models. I mean, has anyone ever looked under an Ogres loincloth to be sure?

In any case, you know that the first complaint about playable ogres would be a call for skinny ogres.

(Not getting started on how Vrykul are the least likely race to join the Alliance. Sheesh people.)

They should get their WarCraft II equivalent: High Elves.

1 Like

Forsaken:

Convinced that the primitive races of the Horde can help them achieve victory over their enemies, the Forsaken have entered an alliance of convenience. Harboring no true loyalty for their new allies, they go to any lengths to ensure their dark plans come to fruition.

Tauren:

Seeking aid against the Centaur, the great chieftan Cairne Bloodhoof befriended the savage Orcs who had recently journeyed to Kalimdor. With the Orcs’ help, Cairne and his tribe were able to drive back the Centaur and claim the grassliands of Mulgore for their own.

Darkspear Trolls:

Rescued by the young Warchief Thrall and his Orcish warriors, the Darkspear Tribe swore allegiance to the Horde. Led by the cunning Shadow Hunter, Vol’jin, the Darkspears now make their home in Durotar along with their Orcish allies.

TL:DR:
Forsaken - no true loyalty for allies
Tauren - befriended the orcs
Trolls - Swore allegiance & Orcish allies.

One of these 3 is not like the others

1 Like