If Horde gets Ogres

Then Alliance should get playable Vrykul, I want to wear epic giant Viking armor and make boats out of the bones of my enemies.

15 Likes

I agree.

Either that or Naga.

It’s a fair trade-off.

2 Likes

I would race change in a second to ogres.

8 Likes

Yay, more humans. Taller, uglier humans.

Butchered Vrykul too, no way Blizzard would actually make em lore accurate in size.

9 Likes

Alliance should get Murlocs or Gnolls (in memory of Hogger), there’s enough Humanoid race choices.

1 Like

As much as I would love it, I doubt we’ll get either. If you ask me the right time to add playable vrykul was the end of legion. Sylvanas had attacked Eyir. After Sigryn became leader of the tideskorn valkyr with Eyir’s blessing, they could have joined the alliance in order to get revenge on her behalf. Easy lore!

2 Likes

I dont understand why Alliance players keep pushing for Vrykul… Why would they ever join the Alliance? All of the Vrykul ingame are warlike and barbaric. None share any of the same values as the alliance.

The thought of a Vrykul fighting together with a gnome is lul

1 Like

I know this one! What is Ulduar?

4 Likes

So you want titan-forged mechanomes and vrykul now? Ya’ll are hopeless.

Did I say I wanted that? Nope! I want ogres! I merely answered the question.

Why do you want another boring human race?

3 Likes

Ogres vs Vrykul is a good pairing, hitting that progenitor theme.

I do like rivalry pairings or at least pairings with a theme.

5 Likes

REBUTTAL: I’m sorry but the Alliance should get more Elves through the Naga instead of more humans.

Just play Kultiran if you want a giant human.

3 Likes

The Alliance needs a VERY TALL race, but I have to admit, Vrykul leave me kinda… meh. At least in concept.

I like the idea of ogres a lot, though. They should be playable for the Horde like 10 years ago.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t care what the next races are, all i know is that if you put the new alliance and horde ones side by side, the horde one better not be the clear favorite, again!!

Alliance needs a bit of a win in that department, i doubt we’ll ever get it though.

3 Likes

It wasnt an answer, those are completely different races

id be happy with that

They are gnomes and Vrykul fighting together. Im not sure why you want to argue the post, I don’t care if alliance get Vrykul, I was just pointing out its not odd for them to fight together. But go on a tangent.

1 Like

I was talking about Alliance gnomes and Vrykul from like Broken Isles or Northrend. Not titan forged.

No, the horde needs Sauroks, with a racial ability to camouflage in combat and be able to move for 5 seconds, just like a lizard.

And Vykruls, enrage with -10% damage taken + strength/agility/intellect, just like a viking berserker.