If Earthen can be shaman and paladins, why not dracs?

I once suggested Night Elf Paladins through a similar connection to Elune that the Sunwalkers have to An’she, waaaaaay back in Cataclysm. People were very upset about that idea then

How the turns have tabled…

Blizzard missed the perfect opportunity to add NE paladins back in SLs. During the ceremony in which part of Elune’s power was stripped from Tyrande they could have explained that excess power was used to give birth to the first generation of NE paladins.

It’s disgusting blizz have yet to add nelf paladins since a nelf became a paladin follower in legion.

Goblins will do any thing they possibly can to earn money. Spirituality, they weren’t initially set up for the elementals type, but they make deals.

Why would the elements subscribe to mortal greed.

I mean personally I think it’s fine and funny, but let’s not pretend it’s not a stretch.

If they can be shammies by bribing the elements then they can be paladins by bribing the naaru or druids by bribing the cenariom circle with acorns or w/e

1 Like

We are getting priests open for dracthyr where did you get that idea?

We hold a strong grudge against the elementals.

1 Like

It’s not a stretch tho. It’s part of the established lore. Too many people when they think shaman, think another form of working for nature. A lot of elementals are very self serving. They have greed like the rest of us. And ngl. I wish there were more darker things like that. Like the og blood elf paladins. They don’t worship the light, they tortured a naaru and forced it to do their bidding.

1 Like

Dudes, don’t think for a second that its about lore… dracs have entangled racials with it’s only class, really… it’s difficult to make it enjoyable and balanced without breake the game…

Well, about earthen, look… they are known for ride gryphon and toss imbued hammers, thats not too far from pallys or shammys, Warlock looks a lot more out of place for me. The earthen the player creates are the ones that doesn’t apply for the original assignment and want to explore the world and learn others cultures, thats why they don’t have to know the class in previous lore… (but I still think that Warlock feels strange)

Earthen are basically dwarves in model and aren’t made to use an special class… I understand that you want to use drakes, but I want Undead Druids with putrid transformations for like 8y… holly sh#%… since the end of Lich King… it was 14 years ago. Well… I also wanted not hunchback undead and troll customization… got Zandalari, but I still want it for regular trolls… we all have something we want, but it isn’t always that easy, even if there is some people that want the same, probably isn’t a truly significant number.

(You are right to say, btw. That way, maybe a great number of people show up and support what you want and it became something relevant)

It’s not about lore when they try to justify drac warlocks.

It’s all about the assets.

Otherwise we wouldn’t have LFD and maghar locks

1 Like

Stone wings can’t fly. Something something like a led zeppelin.

Because Earthen racials are horrible in comparison to Drac. Drac could singlehandedly be the best race for most classes because of their movement/cc racials.

Realistically is a mix of that and assets. Drac got an entire new class just for them and will get the base line classes aswell barring DK. So, it’s really a non issue.

If you want it, that’s cool. That doesn’t mean it has to or should happen though.

1 Like

No it has to happen…

The already said they want all races for all classes and there zero reason not to when you got crazy stuff like maghar locks.

Again, there’s zero reason not to

Look all im saying is that if a undead can become a priest and wield the light despite it causing them severe pain…nothing is off the table at that point…

That’s cool, we know this. So why are you going on a tangent? I’ve read this entire thread and it’s just you demanding things or arguing for something that will eventually happen but you want it by the .5 patch which is beyond realistic.

They’ll get to it when they get to it. I’d like to think there are more pressing matters than getting more classes on races atm.

Edit: let me say this, I am not against Drac or any other races getting new classes. I could care less so long as they take their time to implement them correctly. (No I’m not talking about lore because it’s beyond a joke nowadays)

Considering the essence of the blue dragonflight is a part of them all, there really isnt any kind of magic they shouldnt be able to learn. Magic comes naturally to them. So much so that when you show up to stormwind as a drac for the first time, the other dracthyr in the room say “They have to study magic?? It doesn’t come naturally to them? This room reeks of blue dragon magic.”

They released zanda trolls with shammie druid and paladin along with kt humans with druid and sham.

LFD paladins didn’t get their charger until 9.1.5

Earthen is a brand new race and got paladin and shaman.

There is no reason to not give dracthyr paladins shaman and druid by patch launch

It is not “beyond realistic”. It’s completely reasonable…

Sure there is, whats being added in .5 patch was decided long before the patch was announced.

Game development isnt something that happens on the fly unless its a pressing issue that needs to be escalated in front of everything that is currently being worked on.

Adding classes is not a pressing issue. We have bugs in major dungeons (one of which is part of this seasons rotation), 1 class thats so horribly imblanaced its a dps with less damage than a tank, random quest bugs, etc. All significantly more important. All that still needs to be addressed before we even get to the .5 patch which will most likely bring a whole new batch of bugs aswell.

Just let them do their job.

This isn’t an on the fly thing…

They’ve hinted at expanded dracthyr before DF even launched my dude…

So this is why they need feedback

The Dracthyr should have stayed Evokers only.

1 Like

Not all dracthyr are evokers…