If Earthen can be shaman and paladins, why not dracs?

They both need needs assets and earthen got them. Why not dracs?

5 Likes

Why would they?

Dracthyr are racist against elements and the light

5 Likes

What do you mean?

They were created by neltharion the EARTH warder. And dragons are very adept with elemental magic.

And paladins, their faith of the titans. Which both races have

No they’re not…

1 Like

To be fair, It makes more sense for Drac and Earthen to be Shaman than it does for Drac to be Priests/Warlocks

That said, Earthen Paladins is kind of stupid

6 Likes

The powers of the aspects (which the Dracthyr were created using) are a separate force from the elements

Likewise, they were created in service to Neltharion, not the Titans

2 Likes

I think priests is fine. Warlock is a huge stretch though since they were put in stasis 10k years before the war of the ancients

Paladins are specifically faith in the Light, not the Titans.

This too.

1 Like

No paladins are just faith in whatever you have faith in…

Like zanda trolls have faith in the loa. Loa are life, not light

5 Likes

To me its just silly because nothing about Dragon’s really scream “Connection to the light” (or shadow) … Like Elemental/Earth magic, 100% due to the flights

They’re still adapt in elemental magic…

If they can learn to be locks and mages then they should be shaman too

1 Like

Yes they are

It’s in the lore

No they’re not…

There is no lore that states they’re prejudice against light and the elements …

What does that have to do with anything? Shamans get their abilities directly from forging pacts with the elements

I’m not saying Dracthyr can’t be shaman some day, but to say they should be based on their established lore is silly

Specifically the Loa that channeled Light energy, thus connecting them to the Light.

1 Like

Because why not? They can be priest and mages and locks. Why can’t they forge parts with elements…

Goblins can, dracthyr can’t?

1 Like

They view elements as a more primitive and “savage” thing

They have no respect for it at all

there is more to consider than cosmetics and asset creation - every race has unique racials that could be overpowered for certain classes such as paladin.

paladins are meant to have low mobility and giving them the glide from dracthyr will throw off that balance.

Bwomsamdi channels light???

1 Like

Tbh, I’m all in favor of leaving dracthyr in the furthest reaches of obscurity

1 Like