If Earthen can be shaman and paladins, why not dracs?

That was a bad decision. Glide does not belong with any other classes. It’s going to wreck PvP and cause a toxic PvE meta with all-Dracthyr teams.

1 Like

They did.

We also now have seen what they already had planned. You can be upset that they didn’t plan on adding the classes you wanted in the first round, that’s perfectly fine.

Had planned??

All they did was flip the switch on the easiest classes to expand them too and write a Little paragraph for emberthal

Damn right I’m upset when they have no reason to not add it. Sorry, but I don’t wanna wait till the last titan to play a drac paladin

So what about the rest of the classes that require more assets? There is no “switch” to flip.

I want an Orc paladin or a Earthen DK, but I’m not upset that neither one of them can be those classes and im not about to demand it from Blizz either.

They’ll get to it when they’re not in the middle of finishing an expansion release and already working on 2 other major projects. Aka .5 patch and 20th anniversary.

However, this was my last response. Have a good day.

Were not talking about orcs…

This is about dracthyr…

If we worry about every race then the wait is even longer.

If you have to wait that long then you have to wait that long it’s not that deep because there are still other races available for Paladin.

1 Like

I mean I’m not gonna stop playing my pally…

I just would rather not wait if enough feedback can change their minds…

AT LEAST, the bare minimum they could do is communicate that it’s a work in progress

Instead of Ion’s stalling lawyer talk garbage

they bend the lore to restrict races and classes…
but not to embrace races and classes.
my view is all races/all classes.
i mean, are they suggesting that there’s never
been a renegade nightelf who did not heed a
calling to serve the light as a paladin!/or a human/human
who did not grow up in kul tiras and become a shaman…(etc)
…it’s time!

They have and they did, originally it was that all races would be all classes then switched to that in the case of Shaman, Druid and Paladin it needs to be lore fitting and have lore to make sense and that certain races wouldn’t fit.

It seems to me you don’t want to accept what’s been said so you act like it hasn’t been addressed even though it has been more than once.

1 Like

Lol you can’t say that when drac warlocks make the least sense out of all of them… Lore wise. For reasons you know why already

But see, you’re biased so don’t care…

I did the Warlock questline and as I said yesterday it justifies why anyone can be a Warlock literally if you haven’t done it that’s on you not me.

You claim you play a Paladin as a main but somehow you don’t seem to realize that your classes lore is very specific to the class and the races it currently is or could potentially be expanded to so it has nothing to do with bias.

1 Like

You are a bunch of clones with no connection to Earth Mother or the Light.

1 Like

The real question is if dracthyr can be other classes, presumably because they learned how from the other races, why can’t other races be evokers?

Clearly reasons of lore are not applicable. All races should be able to be all classes, the restrictions are dumb at this point, it’s been 20 years.

This is how I know you don’t pay attention…

All drac warlocks predate the god damn war of the ancients.

What part.of that don’t you get???

So if they can justify them then paladin is a no brainer. They had faith in neltjarion, being their creator, and tyr. Then just Turn going forward

That’s the problem. They’re not.

The intro suggests they exists before being put in stasis, contrary to what blizz said they had planned

Earthen were awakened through Azeroth herself via Magni. So it makes sense because Azeroth infused the Earthen with her strength.

Dracthyr were created by Neltharion, they have powers of the dragons which were aspects of titans before dragonflight. Thus Dracthyr aren’t naturally attuned to Azeroth’s natural elements.

And goblins are? Through money?

1 Like

It’s more I’m just tired of your nonsense because there aren’t Dracthyr Paladins and there’s Dracthyr Warlocks, Warlock is a universal class and Paladin isn’t so accept it.

2 Likes

No, I don’t accept inconsistency. You wouldn’t either if you couldn’t play a drac lock for a stupid reason

Lore reason? Something something they cannot access these powers yet.

Dev reason? They haven’t gotten around to coding them in yet.

You can’t convince me DF was a complete expansion. My guess is the classes we are getting now were supposed to be the day 1 classes, with more to be added later. Now they’re finally adding them in. I wouldn’t be surprised if Drac get all the classes except Demon Hunter.

When all races can be Paladin like all races can be Warlock you can actually expect that every new race will get Paladin as a class choice regardless of the race but not until then, I also stated yesterday I wait from BC until just a little over a year ago for stuff like Draenei, Night Elf and Tauren Warlock so you wanting a Dracthyr Paladin when Dracthyr were just added last xpac isn’t waiting that long honestly.

1 Like