If Earthen can be shaman and paladins, why not dracs?

Why do you keep acting like insulting me again and again is going to get me to support you wanting Paladins or Druids or Shamans for Dracthyr?

I mean honestly get real.

You don’t like the answers you are getting and you keep trying to deflect reality because you want it.

That you don’t really understand game development, I thought that was kind of obvious from me outright saying it. Your follow up about Earthen being “newer” only supports this

1 Like

I haven’t insulted you till now because you keep making excuses for them as if you’re pearl clutching dracs…

Like just support the cause and hope they get added in a later build.before patch launch. What’s so hard about that…

Again, id be fighting for shaman and druids despite being a pally main

Then plz enlighten me

Simply put, development takes time. Like someone said, Earthen have been in development for over a year. The ptr that you’re hopped up on is a small fraction of the time between when a decision is made for the game and when that decision ultimately reaches live servers. It is not just a flip of a switch, especially when it comes to Dracthyr which as a race have entirely different skeletons and rigging that have to be worked with in ways that other races don’t. I guarantee that the classes Dracthyr are getting now have been in the works since at least the start of DF season 4, much more likely even earlier than that

There’s an entire process of deciding what goes into the game, designing that thing, initial building, coding, initial testing, tweaking and refining, more testing, potentially scrapping it entirely and starting over because it doesn’t work or horribly breaks something else, and much more before we as the players even hear about it coming in the first place

1 Like

Okay, and like I already said …

Drac classes were hinted at BEFORE DF even launched and have even had many of the basic animations since then too.

You think the classes they chose were really that hard??? It was a flip of the switch. Why do you think monks don’t have it despite being a universal class?

So no, stop making excuses for them like the fairy lock

Except there is, literally the entire storylines of the primalists, the primal aspects, one of them being on our side? And the entirety of the Tyr questline, how the dragons revere him, and how basically all the paladin orders of azeroth stem from him. You’d have to ignore a significant chunk of lore to not see that they could totally be those classes if blizzard felt like making assets for it.

1 Like

And I hinted that I’ll be eating food today, that doesn’t mean I’ve already decided when or what I’ll be eating

Continuing to prove my point you don’t understand the development process

What does any of that have to do with the Dracthyr?

You just don’t like the answers you are getting despite them being how it is so you think me and the Shaman are bad, it’s like talking to a wall.

1 Like

Because we have one of the primal aspects helping and leading the dracthyr along with the rest of the dragon aspects, they could very easily get elemental influence from that. Because the dragons, and by extension the dracthyr revere Tyr and the titans who gave them their power and granted order to the world. It literally opened the doors to all races being able to be shamans and paladins specifically, especially the dracthyr. If anything it is much stranger that they wouldn’t take influence from either of the huge notable figures they look up to.

If their hinting that means it’s a project their working on… Wth…

Bro all the skeleton animations that these classes have the drac model has been had.

I mean you realize that they also have paladin animations too with the libram cast and the weapon in the air.

THE ONLY thing they didn’t have was the written content and starting experience.

So again, stop making excuses for them

Because they’re all hypocritical double standards which you don’t see because your biased and dont really have a stake on it, which you said yourself

If anything the weird one is them being able to be warlocks. There was essentially 0 demon influence in all of dragonflight outside of the player character, and them meeting people outside of the dragon isles.

The Dracthyr aren’t led by or subservient to the Aspects. They were created in secret to serve Neltharion specifically. What you’re suggesting is that they have the potential to be shamans or paladins one day, which I agree with. What I’m saying is they have nothing about them that inherently says they should be paladins or shamans. There’s a distinct difference that I feel you should understand before attempting to discuss any further

I don’t think you know what that means

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been saying…

So if they can be locks they should be shaman paladin and druid without question

Please tell me how they can be locks when they were out in stasis 10k years before the burning legion invaded but somehow druid sham and paladin you can’t wrap your mind around

And how am I being a hypocrite??

A Dracthyr meets a Warlock, questions this strange power he has, and decides to learn for himself. It’s not really that complicated

“But then why can’t they do that for-“

They can. But Blizzard said no. Try again with their next round of new classes

2 Likes

Lol omg…

See this is how I know you’re full of it…

All drac warlocks are taken out of stasis.

This means they were warlocks BEFORE the war of the ancients even happened…

They are not learning from scratch from modern locks.

Shills gonna shill

I bet you’ve never had any negative feedback and if you have you’re a biased hypocrite

We’ll see when they finish development. Might be they plan for non-Evokers to skip the Dracthyr intro similar to how the newer death knight races skip the original DK intro. I don’t know what’s going on on the PTR, hell for all I know they already have the option to skip the intro now, I haven’t made a Dracthyr since DF launch

Now, if you’d like to continue this conversation in a civil manner instead of just getting angry and insulting anyone that disagrees with you, let me know, otherwise I have better things to do than deal with a petulant child not getting the toy they wanted

1 Like

Bro you’ve been mocking me this entire time, miss me with that self righteous crap.

Then you get schooled and leave while saying “oh okay well we’ll see when dev ends” when a few posts ago you’re all about game development.

Cuz then they have to rewrite everything right???

Just admit when your wrong, it’ll feel better than what you’re feeling now

It works if you treat warlocks as dark magic users and not just fel mages that summon demons.
But yeah, warlock is a dumb class for them and shouldnt happen.

Sure but they’re not. So you know.

Telling you that you don’t understand development process is not an insult