If Earthen can be shaman and paladins, why not dracs?

They posted other day on Wowhead about how they explained each of the upcoming classes for Dracthyr so yes there is and deal with it.

Shamans get their power through bonds directly with the elements. Goblins do so by making literal contracts with them. It’s funny and believable because of what goblins are

Did you not read it???

It’s just emberthal warning you not to follow deathwings path because you use dark magic.

It doesn’t show HOW

Damn, talk about lalalalaa I can’t hear you

I read it and it justifies all of the classes coming, honestly you sound salty because classes you want aren’t being included.

Damn right I’m salty.

And again all it says is not to follow down Nelly’s dark path. It doesn’t explain how drac warlocks exist when they were in stasis 10 thousand friggin years before the legion invaded

Ik, that’s fine. I’m saying nothing is keeping dracs from doing the same.

Which means there was supposedly Warlock/Warlocks before you thus justifying there being more than one, again they are willing to make that lore for the classes they are adding they aren’t for the ones they aren’t so like any other race you have to play something else if you want those classes.

That’s not lore lol, that’s an assumption

We can assume locks just existed for them despite no legion but not paladins??

Honestly, I don’t see the reason we can’t be.

If they can be warlocks and priests

We wield arcane and fire, shouldn’t be too much of a leap to wield elements.

For Pally’s again, I don’t get it. Can be a holy priest, why not a pally?

I’m hoping this will happen at some point in the future, and that it’s just not ready yet.

I would love a Dracthyr Pally! Oh, that would be sooo much fun! lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dracthyr are my favorite race, so being able to also play a Pally and possibly a Shammy would be fantastic.

1 Like

You mean like your absurd stretches about how supposedly things from last xpac should have given Paladin, Druid or Shaman to every race yet they didn’t but somehow they justify it?

Those assumptions, pick your lane.

Yeah exactly

So you cool with them if you cool with yours
 Well you should be unless you wanna be a hypocrite

I wouldn’t call them absurd though

How is universal paladins via tyrs guard absurd?

I have said in another thread of yours I could careless if Druids, Shamans or Paladins get expanded upon because I have no horse in that race and only play Warlocks so not really sure where you figure it’s that deep for me because unlike you I look at it from the realistic perspective that Blizzard and Ion says no to them being universal classes so that’s pretty much how it is unless they change on that.

Well if locks were on the same boat I’m sure you’d see it from my point of view

If you’re so clearly biased why even bother with the conversation?

I’m a paladin main, but you bet your butterfly wings I want dracs to get druids and shaman too. Because they deserve it and so do their players

I was in a the same boat until just last year and as a player that’s played since BC I waited a very long time for stuff like Draenei Warlock so get real.

I was also a big advocate for all races having all classes until they backtracked on it so not really sure what you are implying here except that you don’t like the realistic side of that they don’t wanna do it so they won’t.

Well I refuse to believe it when we have LFD and maghar locks available.

I know it’s only a matter of time despite what Ion says with his lawyer talk. I know it’s him just stalling.

Which was justified by the questline for Warlocks, lol.

A titan construct wielding the light?? Madness! Who ever heard of such a thing?

Yup, if you can justify those you can justify anything. That’s the point

Hmm, so then why can’t dracthyr

Tyr was revered by the aspects

If you guys don’t think Earthen and Dracthyr paladins make sense then you didn’t do the entire Tyr questline

1 Like

Well
 they can fly.

That as a racial thing is kind hard to balance. A class is easy, you can make things even, work it out, but make any other class fly when no one else’s can, with no cd
 The dragons where made to be only one class and that’s it.

Look
 is implied that any dracthyr can breath something, like naturally
 it would be bizarre a mage dracthyr that can’t do that stuff, it would feel they are just a cosmetic.

Something I don’t get at all is any race that can be priests and warriors (I think that’s everyone, right?) and can’t have paladins. For me it doesn’t make sense. But that’s kind of another very different conversation

You’re right it doesnt