If Earthen can be shaman and paladins, why not dracs?

The point is they have the ability to communicate…

Who you trolling?

If goblin can forge elemental parts with the elements, wth makes you think dracs can’t… Are you toasted?

lock gate, teleport… burning rush… locks are not a low mobility class

Neither are universal because again neither concluded by making Druids or Paladins universal, claiming that and having it actually happen are two very different things, this isn’t Mage, Priest, Warlock, Rogue, Warrior or Hunter classes we are talking about.

Paladins have steed, and freedom and expanded range…

Goblins are all about making deals, we’ve even seen how their “connection” to the element is not like every other races

Meanwhile you’re here like “nah bro they talk to them”

Making us your own lore while yelling about dk lore

The point is that it grants the possibility without making individual lore for those races.all they need are the assests.

But at least now you don’t need a paladin order for orcs or vulpera

With shaman they’d have to design new totems. So, that’s right out.

Dude , dracthyr didn’t exists in wrath and SL… So it’s impossible for them to be DKs. They were all instasis

Nothing is physically keeping dracthyr from communing with the elements.

See, crying about dk lore saying how we can’t just make new stories about it

But when it comes to dracthyr, oh yea write all the new stories you want and change up shaman

Smh my head dude

Again the difference between wanting something and having something is very different so I’m gonna have to disagree given even after the questlines last xpac they didn’t conclude giving every race lacking Druid, Shaman or Paladin to all races they are still just as restricted as ever and only Earthen have gained Shaman and Paladin classes.

I’m not saying you can’t make new dk lore…

I’m talking about current lore. Nothing is keeping dracthyr from being shaman now.

Paladin earthen are a stretch which is my biggest gripe. Hey have no faith in the light, it’s all about the titans. Yet somehow they can be them.

So why not dracthyr

Except for the current lore where they have 0 connection to the elements

But somehow that only matters to you when it comes to dracthyr DKs

Hypocrisy

Everyone has zero connection to the elements until they begin communing with them…

Again, nothing is keeping them from communing with them

Because Blizzard says so that’s why, they wanted to give Paladin class to Earthen but not Dracthyr and since Paladin isn’t a universal class and has bells and whistles attached to it like Shaman and Druid they aren’t required to give it to every race either.

i remember playing a game called suikoden 3 where they had warrior dracs, so why not warriors as well

Bro just doesn’t even know shaman lore at all

Horde races had connections to the elements

But dracthyr have 0 connection at all, so it makes no sense lore use for them to be shaman, same argument you use for DK

Ight so that’s why I’m giving feedback so they can give them paladins… Because why not.and plus they’ll make money with more races changes

And the goblins did???

What about draenie.??

They literally had zero connection until one broken lost his light powers and began communing with them by chance

Orcs completely lost it until Thrall brought it back

Stop trolling bro,.it’s not funny

Because they don’t need them and since they said that they want lore to make sense for any race that isn’t given Paladin, Druid or Shaman right out the door they clearly aren’t willing to add the lore for Paladin Dracthyr like they are Warlocks for example.

"Someone disagrees with me and points out my double standards, they’re trolling!’

Aight have a good one

Okay, good so you have no retort. Thnxs for conceding, pz papi

There is no lore for drac warlocks lol…

If anything they don’t make sense the most since they were put in stasis 10k years before the legion invaded…

So if you can justify that, you can justify paladins and shaman and druids