If BGs are going to reward premades pubstombing PUGs

Actually it’s pretty easy and 100% possible. It can match only those who queue as a group. In WSG and AB you queue as a group. Only AV is impossible.

Do it yourself, but since you rolled horde, enjoy the long wait and having to dodge the other premade after sitting there for an hour.

I thought everyone wanted “the Vanilla Experience”.

Well, part of the Vanilla Experience was premades roflstomping pugs. It happened all the time back then.

If premades were only matched with other premades you wouldn’t be getting an authentic recreation of what it was like to play Vanilla.

I said something along these lines over a decade ago. The worst thing they did to pvp was provide pvp rewards.

Stop crying Zirus, you can either compete with a group or throw the dice.

If you want a game that prevents premades then play BFA.

1 Like

/shrug if blizzard doesn’t do anything about premades stomping pugs all it will do is encourage afking in BG’s.

I can tell you exactly what I’ll do if I see a premade on the other side, throw up a video on my second monitor and lose quickly.

2 Likes

CRBGs also encourages afk in BGs. The difference is one properly rewards skilled players whereas the other one rewards afkers and bots.

Pvp isnt the game type for you if yout default attitude is to roll over. You arent even outnumbered and still choosing to be mad over about losing?

2 Likes

And if player’s are AFK in BG then it only proves my point in why CRBG is very bad for Classic WoW.

Additionally before it’s possible to say “it’s pure 1,12” ; no it’s not. They’re using pre-1.12 PvP honor diminishing returns because it’s better and gravely wounds HK farming and promotes only winning.

Players AFK’d in BG’s before CRBG’s.

And if you’re in a premade vs pug on the pug side you aren’t getting honor anyways.

PvP is part of what messed up Vanilla, and you guys are proving why that is all over again. I don’t know why you play if you all hate it so much.

1 Like

If you AFK, you’re filth.

If you AFK, you will be reported and banned.

Players were reported, band and vacation times because they cheated.

I didn’t say I would AFK, I said I would do the minimum to avoid AFKing while losing quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s no reason to try to drag out a premade vs pug. It’s better to just lose quickly and try for a real game.

1 Like

or…you could do a little labor to help organize premades to join. just a thought.

why? I could also just not do that and wait for a pug vs pug game.

2 Likes

Your attitude is why the alliance have a problem, so many alliance players share your opinion.

Your attitude towards “work”, is why Alliance premades do not include players like you regardless of your skill level.

I personally choose to blacklist players who have your attitude because it’s toxic to winning and actual competition.

1 Like

Might as well make the salt post now. That’s how it was is in vanilla and that’s how it will be.

If you wanted actual competition you would support premades being matched with other premades.

You know real competition.

There is zero reason for a pug group to try to waste time fighting a pre made. There’s a reason why virtually every game out there with a matching system tries to segregate pugs and premades WC3 did it.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the next month of Classic Forum threads!

3 Likes

Dividing the PvP community is harmful to the maximum potential of the new players because they’re not exposed to top end play. As a result players of a lower caliber will never sekn to advance personal skills and instead blame the class of faction for personal failure.

Every time you post looking for a way to “make things fair” you’re further proving my point that the Alliance is weak because of its culture made possible by players like yourself.

You need to harden up, advance your personal skills and stop looking for ways to avoid competition and hard fought battles.

I can tell you I have single handedly overturned countless “Horde victories” because the Alliance were just convinced that “because Premade made we lost”.

I’m telling you it’s just not that simple, and a few decent players in a pug BG, heck even ONE can make a difference.

It’s time for you to stop being weak and play better and fight harder.

This is why the horde often win, because they fight back almost no matter what.

1 Like

Lol you think horde won’t also be losing quick when they end up in a pug vs premade?

This is a video game I play for fun, fighting a premade in a pug is not fun as such I see no reason to prolong the experience. It’s not a question of get good.

1 Like