IDKY but Warthin seems to be a divisive topic for wow players

Using players to just dipp-sheet into their pockets even more by charging more, Is a great rag-quitting thing?
Devs keep making the same mistakes over and over again? And what is that called?..INSANTITY much?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I hear the hip cool kids are calling them Busade, Wraing, Casm, Leon, Batroth, and Shands.

2 Likes

Or what about TWx2

1 Like

Sounds like the next big k-pop line up :smiley:

RIta you are a good gnome and so is Grumbles and a few others but this here

Is why people like to punt gnomes

2 Likes

Why though?

1 Like

So I take it you called BfA Bee eff ayy
SL Ess ell
DF Dee eff

if so the WDF oops I meen Wha Dee Eff

Misdaria when you’re near

1 Like

I like Wart for War Within so I’m using that. I also like Borelords for WoD so sometimes I use that even though it wasn’t really boring to me I just think that name is funny.

The worst thing I can think of about MoP is a particular tail selection for the pandas.
It looks really bad to me, especially if the player chooses the brown option for their panda. /barf. /shudder.

3 Likes

There’s nothing in it to be excited about yet.

Mid cinematic.
Delves which seem to pull the worst things about ZC and Snoreghast together.
Dwarves which might thematically fit but aren’t tinker nor ogres nor bard.

It’s a lot of stuff the company had plans for but nothing the players were looking for. Maybe some will be excited for it. Basically it has to pull some big interest somewhere or it will be another flat expansion.

1 Like

I would love to call mist as mistria, warlords as wanor etc

Wanor (pronounced Way-nor) is hysterical

I have yet to see anything particularly negative in terms of feedback about the upcoming expansion.

About the 3 day early access? Yes.
About the actual product or concept? Nah.

Like, sure, I don’t think anyone’s particular excited about even uglier dwarves, but that’s not really core to the expansion.

This is a troll thread to try and get people to use the term ‘Warthin’, isn’t it?

1 Like

People probably just getting bored with the same formula. A couple new zones, level cap increase again, new dungeon and raid.

Speaking of the zones, I get it is in an Alpha state but the screenshots seem to be full of reused assets?

Selective memory. The day this community stops whinging is when I’ll actually start to worry about things.

IDKY people think Warthin is a good abbreviation for War Within?

Wouldn’t WWin work better?

I didn’t hangout on the official forum when dfl was announced but it was received very well in other places like MMO champ and reddit.

Is Timewalking: The War Within going to be TWTWW?

Probably too early to ask that.

1 Like