IDKY but Warthin seems to be a divisive topic for wow players

I actually like that, typed out I’ll still put TWW, but when talking, T-dubs. I’m sold.

3 Likes

People have been very angry since Blizzcon here to the point transmog post are getting flagged now :rofl:

Personally I am more interested in classic+ that comes out in 3 weeks while the new retail xpac is probably still a year out. Wasn’t really impressed with what info was shown about the new xpac either.

I feel that dracthyr wearing leather shoulder explanation is a red herring. I bet we WILL get dracthyr as other classes in 10.2.5 and blizz isn’t ready to announce it yet and I bet they all start in exile reach. I cant wait to be disappointed by my unfounded expectations of blizz!

I’ve honestly only seen people who are disappointed on various social media, but never actually in the game. And I’ve seen way more people who have returned to WoW because of the expansions announcement, including me.

There’s probably people who don’t play WoW anymore because they didn’t enjoy it anymore who are like “I still don’t like WoW, even in a new flavor” and that’s what most of the complaints seem to be like in my experience. I don’t know why more people can’t just accept that they quit playing a game because it wasn’t their cup of tea anymore and move on, but that’s WoW in a nutshell for you.

2 Likes

This is really the big one for me. I have four accounts in my Bnet, and at least two of those are completely full (50 each), Third one is about 95% full, so most of my new characters go on the 4th one, which has maybe 10 or 12 characters, tops.

I’m interested to see if I get one Warband / Camp for all accounts under my Bnet, or if each account gets split into it’s own little camp. I could see camps going either way, but Warband should be tied to Bnet account, not sub-account, or it’s going to get really weird for me.

Agreed. For the whole duration of the new expansion I will consider anyone posting about it with the term “warthin” as being a lemming to some streamer who is using the term and in general not take whatever they post about as serious.

TWW that’s how normal logical minds would process an abbreviation for The War Within

How is this hard people?

1 Like

You are wrong and should feel bad.

1 Like

Quite true, in only between 5-14% is the Warthin Tumor bilateral.

Yeah, not only is it a dumb abbreviation, it makes me instantly think of rodents.

5 Likes

Mmm I could go for some warthins. The regular wars go right to my gut.

Warthin is stupid not calling it this ever lol. sounds like a girl scout cookie.

3 Likes

Stop trying to make warthin happen, it’s not gonna happen.

1 Like

It’s not divisive. The problem is that when Dragonflight was announced, classic boomers had their own thing (WotLK) to look forward to, and then a lot of them realized they didn’t actually like it that much, plus it’s ending if not already over, so the classic people were probably hoping something about the next retail expansion would appeal to them and then they looked at the TWW cinematic and saw Anduin having emotions and that really upset them because they only like cinematics featuring zombies and dudes with no emotions (Arthas)

I agreed with you until people made the cookie analogy… now I just can’t see it being anything else. Lost this one, I did.

1 Like

News to me. Everyone I have talked to seems excited for it.

Top Tier reference!

This is honestly the funniest thread I have read on the forums in a minute.

It’s different. Change worries people because it’s not always good.

I get irrationally annoyed when people say or type the bolded portion of the quote. It looks and sounds like absolute :poop:. From this point on I refuse to engage with anyone who uses it. Rant over, goodbye.

Cinamatic was lackluster. Just two dudes talking while mutually hallucinating.