IDKY but Warthin seems to be a divisive topic for wow players

Unlike when DF was first announced, people were mostly excited for it.

Warthin announcement has been mostly received with a tremendous meh by the players. And things like the epic edition has been really divisive. People gets annoyed whenever warthin is mentioned like they really hate the expansion.

why?

2 Likes

Objection! Leading the witness!

I’ve seen a lot of people pretty jazzed for what they’ve announced with TWW. I also saw a lot of people be negative and pessimistic about DF before it launched. This place is a festering hive of negativity no matter what Blizzard puts out.

46 Likes

What is divisive is that silly abbreviation, TWW is better. Unless we want to call Mists of Pandaria Misdaria, Warlords of Draenor Warenor, etc

59 Likes

tee double you double you isnt really better

imma stick with warthin.

I brought some!

28 Likes

I’m about to blow your mind but you can actually just type the letters instead of spelling out how they sound.

23 Likes

27 Likes

TY those are fav cookies yum yum !

1 Like

:nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Wait, no, you’re convincing me.

2 Likes

nah i read it and everytime i iread it I read it as tee double you double you

ill stick with warthin thanks

Live your life queen, but accept that people will mock you for it every time you do.

11 Likes

Weren’t you just arguing with someone, because they said “I think we’ll get access”, and you took that as them stating an objective fact?
Also; TWW. Warthin is stupid.

9 Likes

lmao let them lol

we don’t know yet, we barely know the features. Alpha even isn’t out yet. I’ll save my opinion about it when the reviews are out or when beta at least.

Agreed. I’m just going to call it Tee dubs when I say it out loud. No one will be any the wiser…

5 Likes

don’t tell me what not to tell anyone else what not to do

1 Like

Warthin? :dracthyr_a1:

I think it’s probably more divisive within online forums where people look for reasons to be divisive with one another than in real life.

1 Like

I think it’s a type of snack cracker.

But yeah anyone that says this I’m going to look at like they’re from another planet.

2 Likes

Don’t tell Audreeana what not to do.

1 Like