IDKY but Warthin seems to be a divisive topic for wow players

no’

10 chars

Where are all the people that are upset? Are they in this room?

2 Likes

just read all of the reply post here, all of them seems to be upset about warthin in one way or another. :frowning:

WW doesn’t really offer anything to the table except delves. It is all just QoL stuff and nothing else.

At first I thought you were talking about Wrathion and then I realized you were trying to abbreviate The War Within…
Warthin is actually kind of a cool name but I think I might just call it TWW.
I’m excited because of dwarves and Arathi… but that’s about it. I don’t want more Azeroth mumbo jumbo about “the precious world soul crying out in pain!!!1” or whatever. And I’m sick of Magni at this point screaming “CHAMPION!!!11” at me. I’m not a champion just call me Hero or something. I was so glad BFA was over and if they do this azerite shiet again I WILL SLAP BLIZZ.

the only thing I’m excited for is the warband, and the possibility of we getting a nerubian allied race. I cant wait to disappoint myself for expecting blizzard to implement a nerubian playable race even though they never announced such things lol

I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE!?

3 Likes

I bet there’s a bunch of threads (that you’ve clearly already seen) that explain what you’re looking for in detail.

OP is just trying to get a rise out of people.
They’ve stated why they use that name a lot… is to ‘‘anger people’’ so
Report and move on.

2 Likes

ok how in the world Im trying to get a rise out of people? Just because I like using the word warthin because you said u hate it doesn’t mean I’m trying to troll likewtf

not using to anger people, just you personally lol I would use it regardless if it makes you angry, tho,ur not special.

1 Like

I got off the wow hype train a long time ago. I will say if they do the Delves right it looks like an amazing feature. If the gear reward is proper that is.

I’d rather call it “Dub dub” before calling it “warthin”

good for you.

Players have their own expectations and think they know whats best for the game.

Honestly, this playerbase and the stupid classic andies have ruined the game.

Snippy.

Aren’t you part of the playerbase?

I am. And it’s mostly a dumpster fire of whiners

The people who are the most vocal about the expansion are the people who are angry about it. Those who feel positive about it, but know it’s months away, are not saying much right now.

1 Like

My favorite is “Warcraft is back Baby”!

Hold on It’s not back, it won’t be back until we are all under the roof of one game, this player base can’t survive split in to 4 camps of wow timelines.
Sure classic era is there and hardcore crowd got it going on. SoD at end of the month looks like a bad mix of retail in my classic but maybe it can be good?idk yet.

Retail wow new patch is a sin Emerald dream content is a nightmare! follow a tree on along walk and get purples…Dear god Ion how we get here!