Ideal Horde Council set up

“There shall be no treaty, Son of Stormwind…”
Is about the only way they could win me over with Calia.

1 Like

What you really want is just a Faceless One in a pirate hat.

Lawful Good Tentacle Face Zombie Pirate on a ghost ship

I’m not asking for much

Queen Calia Menethil in Undercity with spooky shadow death aesthetics with her zombie and banshee girl boss council while her arm candy Royal Consort Vice Admiral Derek Proudmoore as a zombie tentacle boy is given charge of the Kvaldir on the Naglfar with a revived Bishop of Shadow Thomas Zelling

No Calia ever thanks. She is not a real Forsaken, getting the Light to only halfway bring her back doesn’t change that.

She’s already a footnote in Shadowlands, go ahead and sweep her and Derek back into the shadows for another fifteen years.

5 Likes

All Light can become Shadow.

Light Naaru Undead can easily and readily become Void God Undead.

Which still wouldn’t make her Forsaken.

The Forsaken are resistant to the Old Gods, not their pawns. If Calia wanted to live like her people and embrace their experience she should have died defending them and been raised alongside them.

Just showing up years later and going ‘hi guys, I’m undead just like you’ and flashing a peace sign rings so very hollow and shallow.

4 Likes

Overcity

1 Like

The Cult of Forgotten Shadow has always been the Forsaken religion since the RPG and now formally canon with Legion.

Not all Shadow is Old Gods. We aren’t some basic Tidesages.

1 Like

so what you are saying is Calia is a N’Zoth servant and we should kill her… sounds good to me.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nah I just want her to be taught by Margrave Sindane and Archbishop Natalie Seline

1 Like

It would be nice is someone managed to be the Shadow Ascendant. Hopefully it’s not a dropped plot.

But grumbles it should be Sylvanas. (Despite not being a priest she should have been the only Forsaken to ascend it was a path open to Forsaken only, Legion changed all that. She was chozen by Xal’atath herself… ugh)

Calia is supposed to reform the Scarlet Crusade and I like that for her better. Mariella Ward is a nobody.

I would much prefer Calia as a faction neutral leader of the Scarlet Onslaught, and a main representative of the Conclave than the Forsaken leader or Queen. It’s about time the Conclave get recognized like Dalaran or the Kirin Tor as a neutral faction in itself.

1 Like

You’re the one that mentioned Void Gods, who are the ones who created the Old Gods.

Besides, I doubt many Forsaken are all that religious. The knowledge that there is indeed life after death and it just happens to be the same one you had before but more rotten has got to be something of a blow to ones piety.

I’d much prefer a more Scoentofoc focus for the Forsaken via the Royal Apothecary Society. Leave mucking about with Light and Shadow to the Alliance.

Nah Cult of Forgotten Shadow being developed such that we get Natalie Seline as Archbishop of Shadow (and given a Forsaken model with an afro) and Gunther Arcanus and Helcular become the new Archliches taught by Sindane would slap.

“Embrace the Shadow” and otherwise has been a Forsaken voice line for damn near two decades and only since Legion has it made any damn sense.

Shadow Magic used to be reviled by the Alliance and a staple motif of the Forsaken and Trolls.

Now the Alliance has Church of Light, Lightforged AND Void Elves like lmao

Forsaken should’ve been the Antihero Shadow and Death race

Natalie Seline is already a Shadow Ascendant tho.

5 Likes

The Cult of the Forgotten Shadow is a pretty popular religion to the Forsaken. The Priest trainer in Undercity was a banshee who was part of the religion. It’s popular with the dark rangers apparently.

When Nathalie Saline returned in Legion Alonsus Foal said that the Forsaken would rejoice at news of her return.

3 Likes

She is but she’s not undead.

The tenants of the Forgetten Shadow is about an undead ascending Death. But in hindsight it’s not exclusive to undead. Locus Walker thinks Alleria is prophecised to become the Shadow Ascendant. It seems related to the void sees all paths as true.

It’s still under developed lore.

someone is destined to become The Shadow Ascendant. In the same way Illidan was destined to be some Lightforged hero. The cosmos are up to some Light vs Void stuff and it will only make sense in a future expansion.

I’m sad with all this dreadlord stuff the writers seem to have forgotten Kathra’natir was trying to create a society of mages atuned to all magic schools… he wanted to froge a new Guardian of Tirisfall? why? Why are the dreadlords doing sketchy but “good” stuff?

The lack of answers in Shadowlands is frustrating. Which is why i avoid talking about it. I wish we had the optiin to help Mal’Ganis escape.

Easily fixed by a model change.

1 Like

Would butcher the lore even more because she confirmed her “death” was a hoax.

The lore needs to stop dancing around the ideas of “good guys” and “bad guys” and just give us real answers.

I wanna know the secrets Nathalie learned from the Shadowmoon. The secrets she learned from the void…I’m mad the Grimoire didn’t even touch on the AU Dreanor Shadowmoon orcs, the connection through them to the Jailer but also Arcane and Time…

1 Like

Better to Retcon a questline nobody remembers or paid attention to tbh

That entire questline was dumb and incoherent

Natalie Seline had her soul preserved in the void but death seeped into her body all the same, so she’s a Shadow Undead.

Cult of Forgotten Shadow had been ongoing for the Forsaken under Aelthalyste as questlines already indicated such and Legion retcon’d it.

Retcon’ing the Retcon is returning to truth

And Natalie learned shadow from xalatath

Or it’s just making a mess based on what lore one prefers lol. Without concrete answers it’s anyone’s best guess.

Maybe i got too excited seeing Sylvanas with Xala’tath in BFA and I’m Bobo the Clown… anything is possible with Blizzard atm.

I mean Natalie is supposed to be a Forsaken Race Hero and she was given a Living Human model.

That much is a mistake. Give undead afros and make her an undead

3 Likes