As much as I wish the past three years didn’t happen, we’re stuck with what we got, so, ideal wish granted scenario
The Horde Council would be thus:
- Warchief Thrall (Presiding Officer)
- Overlord Geya’rah
- Queen Talanji
- Chieftain Rokhan
- Kiro of the Vulpera
- Lashk of the Tortollan
- Chieftain Baine Bloodhoof
- Chieftain Mayla Highmountain
- Chieftain Roanauk Icemist
- Queen Calia Menethil
- Regent Lord Lor’themar
- Master Ji Firepaw
- The Monkey King
- Trade Prince Gazlowe
- Grand Magistrix Thalyssra
And odd number such that in the event of a tie, Thrall is the deciding vote. Warchief (Presiding Officer) is elected only unanimously, but can be removed by simple majority (50% + 1)
Important Addendums in such a scenario:
- Calia has some Shadow development (perhaps alternates between Shadow and Light?) and works with the Primus to help the Forsaken
- Yaungol are still in talks in joining the Earthmother Confederacy, not finalized
- Primus helps Helya deal with her trauma without being Evil, goes beat up Odyn for attempting to usurp the Shadowlands, Helya works with the Forsaken from then on
- As noted, the Council of Tribes is established and all trolls are unified once more. ALL TROLLS.
- The Trade Coalition is made actual in-game canon
Gonna do Alliance next.
Yes, all Alliance-race pirates will be under Kul Tiras, under Lord Flynn Fairwind as the secret Pirate King
Borrowing from colonial privateers working for their respective crowns.
edit: oh and Governor Velicinda is back because why not, we’re in the Maw, she was cool. I’d get Brother Zelling back too tbh.
super image v10, divided by Alliance, Horde, and Neutral