Ideal Horde Council set up

Nah Nazgrim seems to love being undead, definitely about that life.

And Sally Whiteman probably regrets what she did to the Forsaken her whole life.

Darion should have sympathy for the Forsaken as a whole due to former Scourge.

And Trollbane and Calia have ground to bond over due to Undead Royals.

Again, it’s a choice of the writers.

Alliance gets 100% of the Silver Hand, so it’s right and just and balanced for the Horde to get 100% of the Ebon Blade.

Heretical branches could be formed: HOrde-side Paladin Organization called the Golden Hand (sun worshipers) and Alliance-side DK called Ivory Blade.

I’ve always thought the Ebon Blade, as a bunch of free willed undead who are willing to at times use more evil tactics to achieve their ends, have an obvious moral alignment with the Forsaken. Theys the same. But for gameplay reasons I doubt they’ll ever unite.

2 Likes

Doing right by a character that was written to literally just be Ursula the Sea Witch, but without the fun personality?

That’s true, but he’s also the overall leader of the Hozen. But, like the Pandarens, not all Hozen are in the Horde. Kah Kah is the leader of the Horde Hozen. He’s the Ji Firepaw of Horde Hozen.

2 Likes

I would disagree with you here. Just because we know that Darion kept a very close eye on the Forsaken and that was also so clearly fomurliert by blizz that one pays close attention to what Sylvanas does (Cata was the statement, because of their actions there), that should not have changed now.

I say yes, I understand your approach, but can …from the current loresituation simply not agree. The “balance” to the Silver Hand should be the Blood Knights and the Sun Warriors of An’Shes, but the Alliance has the Silver Hand and the Draenei Keepers.

1 Like

If that were the sole intent, that in-game book mocking “believe women” wouldn’t have been added.

2 Likes

Is said book about Helya?

Ho, what was added? Did i miss something again ?XD

As I already said:

Again, current lore situation is irrelevant to me.

Current lore situation sucks.

It’s god awful.

This is, as I said, my wish granted scenario.

Golden Hand :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup.

Sorry, I was replying as I was reading through. I agree, have the Hozen join the Horde.

But also, have the Pandarens leave the Horde.

**** the Jinyu.

Fair enough then.

Agreed. But at the same time, give me my Undercity-Converted-Into-Necropolis so the Horde can have it’s own flying city.

1 Like

For future reference so you are aware:

The answer to this problem came from Helya herself. Her journey into the Shadowlands had humbled her. She apologized to Odyn for what she had done, and she pleaded with him to make her into a Val’kyr. It was through service to the Halls of Valor that she sought redemption.

Though his heart was heavy, Odyn granted Helya’s wish. And so was born the first of the Val’kyr.

Now, there are many tales out there that claim Odyn forced Helya to become Val’kyr against her will. Only a fool would believe such things. This story comes from Odyn himself, and how could anyone hold another’s word above his?

Odyn’s version of events is Helya messed up her body on her own, and she asked for it, for him to twist her further and subjugate her will, and why would anyone believe Helya now claiming he hurt her? Odyn’s a good guy! Everyone loves and trusts Odyn over ugly, angry Helya, right?

8 Likes

Yuuuup.

Low key kinda toy with the idea of giving the Council of Black Harvest to the Forsaken, so be the diametric opposite of the Dalaran Council of Six.

So the entire city is run by the Cult of Forgotten Shadow (as you’ll notice, it is run by Archbishop Natalie Seline + Archlich Gunther) + the Council of Black Harvest.

Just death, fel, and shadow everywhere. A flying Castlevania Gothic Citadel.

https://aws1.discourse-cdn.com/business5/uploads/gamedev/original/3X/d/6/d684791a28d579f6afe26fddebe8d9dbd4b58fa1.jpeg

So Alliance gets 100% of Dalaran back, it’s just your city

But Horde gets a flying gothic castle of liches, warlocks, and shadow priests

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want such a council in the Horde to be limited to Forsaken.

If the Horde it’s own council of archmages, it should absolutely have characters like Rommath and Thalyssra on it.

1 Like

Black Harvest is warlocks :stuck_out_tongue: it would be a council of warlocks

Current council is:

1. Kanrethad = turned full demon, ate too much fel from copying illidan, used to be permanently banished by Jubeka in a maintained spell (source of warlock green fire customization), but has since been able to have it under control (essentially a caster demon hunter)
  2. Ritssyn = Orc dark shaman who was permanently magically scarred and burned by Ragnaros (permanently on fire)
  3. Jubeka Shadowbreaker = Forsaken demonologist warlock and summoner, expert also at banishing demons unlike most warlocks who only do the summon bit :stuck_out_tongue:
  4. Shinfel Blightsworn = Blood Elf who was corrupted by Cho’gall’s blood magic and driven insane
  5. Zinnin Smythe = Worgen, Driven mad by Deathwing’s final form, doesn’t speak
  6. Kira Iresoul = Human using Blood Stones (Old God stuff) to subjugate higher level demons, used to work with Argus Wake (Burning Legion cult)
  7. Lulubelle Fizzlebang = Gnome expert demon summoner (exiled)

Pfft! Warlocks can’t make a city fly!

Punkass wannabe Fel Mages…

Of course we can.

Just adapt the legion ships from dreadscar rift to the bottom of a Mega Necropolis combined with Maldraxxi Lich crystals and boom

Who needs teleportation when you’re powered by the speed of Death and Demons :relieved:

And Natalie Seline can Void Portal us as needed too.

Yeah people don’t trust Helya because she’s ugly, not because she personally screws with the player and steals / subjugates / dominates souls.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I mean this “legend” would’ve been written eons ago, not during Legion.

You know it’s trash and cringe dude, especially in light of everything.

1 Like

I’m not even talking about the legend. You made the claim that people don’t like Helya because she’s ugly. People don’t like her because she’s an overhaughty villain who personally tries to screw us over many multiples of times – especially if you’re a fury warrior.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am talking about the legend and how it’s self evident it’s invoking “she asked for it” and “why would you believe her if she says that’s a lie” so here we are.

2 Likes

No one believes Odyn’s story of how it went. Don’t see why it matters. Warcraft specifically doesn’t paint Odyn as right for having turned Helya against her will.

Tho it does paint him as ten billionty percent correct about dragons.

1 Like