Ideal Horde Council set up

Blizzard hasn’t said that the First Ones are the natural or correct order to the universe. Only that they came before.

Being first doesn’t make you right.

To be pedantic, they said they were the ones who created the universe.
Not structured. Not re-ordered.
Created.

Who has more say than a creator deity as to what was created?

1 Like

“I like this character” is a bad take? :\

2 Likes

He’s just trying to leverage the current controversy into a narrative that doesn’t really have anything to do with that in order to try to guilt you into agreeing with his own opinions on characters in the narrative.

4 Likes

C’mon, don’t be like that. The argument is sound and he’s well within his rights for having that opinion, I just don’t agree that it should colour my opinion. My view is that it’s fiction; I don’t want to take it too seriously.

4 Likes

Nah it does.

They already removed any direct Afrasiabi references, because he helped shape the story.

Doing right by Helya is the next step.

Survivor Becomes Abuser tropes need to be broken.

5 Likes

If only they didn’t constantly change things for the sake of the SHOCKING SWERVE! that statement might actually matter.

“The First Ones created the universe? Naw, that was just someone’s incorrect belief. Actually, murlocs created the universe, thus justifying them being the main antagonists of our next expansion.”

6 Likes

Why the heck would the Monkey King(a person the Alliance has a closer tie to because we actually saved him) join the Horde?

He’s the actual leader of the Hozen, he took up residence in Dazar’alor randomly in BFA btw, and thus would be Horde.

You get the Super Psychic Ninja Giant Murlocs and their Samurai Assassin Cousins.

We get the Monkeys and their Immortal Monkey King.

6 Likes

If you ask me…i would like a council divided between civil rights and military needs.

Like two houses.

For what race? Or for the Horde as a whole? You mean blood Elves? So it’s no longer a Statocratic Regency?

for the entire Horde:

We have a few Leader, which i see more likely fitting for civil matters, other races are much more military focused people.

She’s twisted numerous Vrykul into her army to spite Odyn. She’s already an abuser.

8 Likes

He was the leader of the Hozens before he got turned into stone for 10,000 years however we don’t really know if he ever tried to reassert control over the Hozens. Second, he was still giving quests out to Alliance even in BfA so I am not 100% sure he decided to throw his lot with thr Horde(both Buralus/Zandalar allowed neutral parties into their cities for trade/business)

The thing with Hozen/Jinyu is the vast majority of them never joined one of the factions. As I recall it was just one tribe each. The Monkey King seems more like a Taran Zhu figure that wouldnt pick a side between the factions.

1 Like

and tbf…odyn is atleast a useful…moraly grey character…for azeroth (not for horde or alliance, but for azeroth)

1 Like

Which is boring.

Give all Hozen to Horde, give all Jinyu to Alliance.

If you want, Elder Lasshan can be made magical and immortal too, so you get magical immortal psychic murloc and we get less magical immortal monkey with a sense of humor.

You’re getting the better deal here power wise. The super wise hydromancers that can see the future with ninja and samurai subdivisions.

I just like monkeys.

Yes, but breaking the trope is still necessary, cuz it’s a trash trope. Have her work under the Primus and the Archon for a few eons to redeem herself.

1 Like

Nah, cuz the Heads of State = Heads of Government for all these races.

If it wasn’t, then that would make sense, but it isn’t.

Also behold: the super image

(I personally would just give Dalaran to the Alliance, ergo the dotted line, but still eh)

Also doing this really drove home the point how many “Lore Important” characters are regularly used/developed of the Humans vs Everyone Else on the Alliance.

1 Like

I would like to point out…you forgot one line to draw. The Night elves are not connected to the line toward the alliance table :smiley:

And the ebon blade as part of the forsaken? Uarks, i don´t think that really…Fit :smiley:

I gave the Silver Hand to the Alliance :stuck_out_tongue: 100%, entirely Alliance, what with the Silver Hand fighting in the Stromgarde Warfront for the Alliance anyways during BFA, under Turalyon

Again, this is an ideal wish granted scenario

fixed: there’s probably more errors

1 Like

yeah, but the ebon blade? I mean…they seem to have no really…bound or sympathy for other undeads, it seems more likeley they feel a big part of…Antipathy about them.