Idea for Monk Mastery (I'm from EU and cant Post with EU account)

There isn’t much to say. Nothing is perfect, maybe it’s just complete nonsense for anyone. But I tried my best (to think about) how to improve the Monk’s Mastery if i take a look on identity, philosophy and history. I like the fact that healing & damage abilities are affected.

Ideas

1. Mastery: Inner Breath
    Your Chi empowers all your healing and damage abilities by the number of the current affected players or targets of your abilities for X.

2. Mastery: Gust of Mists (rework)
    Four different healing or damage abilities in a row evoke a gust of mist on your primary target and heal or damage it for X.

3. Mastery: Yin & Yang
    Reduces the cost of all your mana abilites by X% for 10 seconds depending on consumed mana in the last 45 seconds.

Thoughts on this to:

1. Means, Mastery is certainly much worse in M + or PvP, but is it important that they have to be strong in every content?
  2. Maybe as hot/dot depending on ability (damage or healing) for more synergy with Rising Mist.
  3. I like it, because it can be easly tuned and help a lot.

As image if u want: https://ibb.co/zZKLM43

Excuse my english please, thanks! Greetings from Europe and hope for a good bluepost @monk :).

While I appreciate that you are unable to post in the Community Forums for North America, Crackbird, this is not the appropriate forum for suggestions or feedback. The Support Forum Agents who monitor this forum are not Devs or liaisons to them.

If you have feedback, you’ll want to post on your forums. Feedback is collected from a lot of sources, which include both our North American as well as our Europe Community forums.

A blue response in any forum to a suggestion or feedback is rare and you shouldn’t post expecting one. Instead, engage with your fellow players and discuss such suggestions as part of the overall process. I’m going to save the post you typed up so that you can copy/paste it in the EU Monk Forum.

3 Likes