I'd like Druids to be trash next expansion

He actually is going to be like the 3rd person I’ve ever put on ignore. That guy’s ego is off the charts. Lol

I still can’t fathom why he believes RBG players don’t deserve content balancing because ‘he doesn’t want them to have it,’ in spite of him not even being an RBG player.

Ah well, good luck on CE bro, hope you get it. :heart:

1 Like

Can a druid lay an egg while in bird form?

He has that ego that gives top players a bad rap on top of his raid team running probably the most meta basic comp in game.

Appreciate it.

1 Like

We’re gonna kill that witch and THEN imma really FLEX on you.

Yeah we had to bring in new people many times. Caused a lot of wipes.

Why’d you make me do this to you man. You were better off keeping your mouth shut :man_shrugging:t6: GL on KT prog

Yeah I just laid 2 on Snozh and Doors’ head

1 Like

If you struggled with painsmith that much running a meta comp then you might get it after CE is removed.

You think you’re the only guild with roster issues?

How’s it feel to know we have 60 less pulls than you on Sylv and have a lower percentage?

Nah but between the 2 of us, you’re the only one having issues with KT

I feel pretty damn good knowing my guild > yours :joy: :joy: :joy: Next question

It sounds like you’re both better than average players and should get along! I consider free, organic druid eggs to be a gesture of peace!

No I HATE HIM

Eggs are loaded with biotin though. I see only a gesture of peace and thick hair forever.

Are you actually egoing out about 2200 from almost a decade ago? KEKW

3 Likes

Is that supposed to be good? Congratulations reaching the rat leagues one time bum.

5 Likes

I’m not having issues with KT. I just wasn’t there for the kill due to work. It happens in my line of work.

I mean your guild has almost double the pulls on bosses but you actually think you’re better :joy::+1::joy::joy::joy:

Actually

He’s bragging about buying a boost to 2200 in 2014 :joy:

3 Likes

Was Blazing Boost a thing then?

2 Likes

susanexpress!

2 Likes

I’m not sure. He just went from getting his 1500 achievement and 2 days later getting his 2200 achievement.

3 Likes

Nah, some people were still on 56k. It was only Quick Boost back then.

1 Like

Dial up boost?

3 Likes

Bro, no lie, I can still hear that noise in my head whenever I think of it. Lol 4 hours to download a song clip. The good ole days!

4 Likes