ICC BUFF way to early Guild still in progress

the capes are mostly overrated anyway, classes gain between 50-75 dps on the good cloaks and less on the bad, i wish people cared less about them but they are the highest ilevel thing in that tier so they have some prestige attached to them, the only permanent one is the armor pen one and there’s an identical armor pen one -8 ilevels from frost badges

The only thing I really cared about was getting heroic Death’s Verdict because it’s still BiS in P4 for unholy DK. A few did drop, but I never won any of the rolls and had to make due with the normal version.

yeah i remember looking at gearing an unholy and when i saw comet’s and death’s verdict heroic were basically build defining i didn’t go through with it, at the time comet’s was unreachable

1 Like

At least now they are easy to get from the scourgestone vendor.

TOGC was the worst raid of wrath with nax. Cleared day 1 in heroiq under 2 hours without ptr. After 2 weeks the content was already boring. If you like that content you should probably focus on ICC normal thats the problem. The only way you got to kill heroiq boss is by getting a buff… Just work on your gameplay and you will eventualy get it. The gear will carry you we dont need a 5%. Like i said in the original post just buff 11/12 and in Lk room the buff get off instantly. Everyone will be happy!

1 Like

togc had a ptr
and icc 12/12 hc was cleared under 2hours day 1

he means he didn’t test it and cleared it in 2 hours, togc got cleared in 19 minutes

Skullshock you have 3posts in total, so you come to forums for the first time to cry about the incoming icc buff?
you’re level 60 why bother posting on non maxed wrath character? Unless you are a ranging gdkp leader who keep switching characters to show hate toward the buff which is threatening your gold earning aka “real cash”

what difference would him posting on a wrath character make? you think i’m a gdkp leader even when i’m on my main

1 Like

-it’s just funny when you see someone logging on forums for the first time to post showing hate toward the buff
-it looks like ICC Buff haters are posting on multi alts trying to show as if many players hate the buff while in fact everyone love the buff except those people who run gdkp’s to sell gold.

5 Likes

Hello Strawman.

Maybe you should realize not everybody has played private servers or has long raid hours and didn’t have enough time to do progression just yet?

Go figure.

We’re 11/12H and have one night of progression right now, doing 6h/week and I’m quite sure we don’t need the buff… we just need the stupid raid lockout extension (a wrath feature btw) that is not available in WOTLK Classic to be able to push without wasting half of our time farming bosses.

And please… nobody will ever turn that buff off… there is one really easy reason for that… YOU CAN’T TURN IT BACK ON… just imagine if you couldn’t go back to normal mode after trying heroic mode… who would do that? Humans will always take the path of less resistance, even if you try to convince them otherwise.

1 Like

Nothing is forcing you to leave the buff on. Your guild can disable the buff at will. If you lack the self-discipline to play without a buff, then seek therapy for impulse control issues. Don’t blame us for that.

4 Likes

The thing is, the buff isnt going to help if the raid group cant do the mechanics, specifically shadow traps or where people drop defile. It will help a little bit in terms of time, but failing at mechanics is failing at mechanics. Even World First Heroic LK 25m hit the enrage timer and they played damn near perfectly.

Buff should drop at 30% 2 to 3 months prior to Cata.

The scaling implementation has no place in 2023 with the way the game is played.

And you still have time.

Why would you need to? It also turns itself back on the next lockout.

Okay lvl 15 sockpuppet.

3 Likes

No you can’t as they released classic and tbc in post nerf state.

2 Likes

T5 and SWP were pre-nerf. I think you can say vanilla was all post nerf, however.

the buff will save the time you call “wasted” since it will help you clear those 11/12 boss’s and then you can turn it off on LK if you want to kill without it.

i personally know that even during original wrath there was some guilds who turned it off sometimes just to clear without it for the fun "my guild was 12/12 HC on farm and we did turn it off many times just for the lols

in classic 2019~2020 during phase1/p2/p3/p4/p5 there was tons of thousands of players going raids without world buffs or even bother about it, it’s been always option for players to get some of those buffs or get none and many people was having more fun playing without those world buffs.

“same for current wrath now, people have the choice to play with or without it”
so if you believe that you and your guild will not turn it off? that’s only you, you’re only speaking for yourself.

not true…only lazy persons and weak minded people will choose the easy path, people who strive for challenge will always put restriction on themselves to have more fun & that’s why in many single player offline games there is easy/normal/hard mode & Only lazy / weak minded players clear the game on easy difficulty

1 Like

on TBC Releasing the game with last patch “last patch classes revamps which made many classes more over powered, last patch hugely buffed tier4 in stats and more” that’s made t5 much easier than it should be and i already proved 1.5years ago that even vashj in classic had a nerf witch does’t maker her use her ability much often as she did in original pre-nerf mode.

for t6, there was actually some nerfs…such as m’uru biggest nerf in history which made it never interrupt caster lols…m’uru in original had insane 5x nerfs in 2007 but classic never brought m’uru pre those 5x nerfs…it just didn’t bring the final nerf’d version of it, same goes for mother changes…etc

and more to be said if we literally will talk if classic was actually the same level of original? hell no…only ignorant people fall for that.