ICC BUFF way to early Guild still in progress

“ours” is plural, as in, “our guild”, i know its hard but try to atleast not zinger yourself, i don’t gain anything from the gdkps that my guild runs

That clown is hilarious. He’s all about ‘you choose this, you can choose that’. But when you tell him he can choose to not use the buff…no way! Can’t do that.

And talking about buffs to other raids is just trying to change the subject. They didn’t have this buff. ICC did. And it’s back, as it should be.

Just a childish attitude of not being able to handle other players being able to do content he thinks they don’t deserve to do. Like it lessens his achievement. So sad.

8 Likes

ok so in cata when there’s no buffs, you’ll say, no no don’t nerf it, it was originally insanely hard, i want an authentic experience, right? i don’t think so

cata content is going to need to be nerfed 100%, just like ulduar should have been, this “preserving history” stuff is a meme

1 Like

nice more lies
you’re desperately fighting for your irl income
Pathetic

3 Likes

Agreed, TOGC was the perfect balance. Normal mode was easy, heroic was harder but not too hard. ICC with the full buff will probably be similar, and I’m all for it.

“the guy i never met before is definitely lying”

source: none

I haven’t pushed for nerfs to any content in the classic series other than to match final tuning.

Cata will be the same way. (although honestly, nothing in Cata really demands it, even if spine of deathwing is a dumb encounter)

2 Likes

togc is just a weird instance, bosses should be equal difficulty past the first 2 imo, its one of the lich king’s largest problems, same as anub, they are too much harder than the boss before them for no reason

valks → anub should be like a 10% difficulty jump, its more like 50
sindra → lk should be 10% but its more like 100%

1 Like

so you claim to be innocent? well i intended to make a proper formal report to blizzard accusing your account for selling gold :wink: it won’t be a forum report that’s useless…and if you’re innocent then no big deal :smiley:

Only thing that bugged me about ToGC was that the best rewards needed 0 wipes, but Anub was really damn painful to flawlessly repeat each week.

It wasn’t too hard, just the level of perfection needed was painful.

2 Likes

dragon soul was nerfed by “-30% to boss’s dmg/health”

1 Like

I enjoyed it. No trash meant we had more time to learn boss fights, and we did. It was a nice change from the slog that was Ulduar.

Didn’t it do something like what ICC did?

the 0 wipes mechanic is really maybe the worst loot system in history, it makes every raid into a stress ball

5 Likes

icc buffed the players by 30% but during DS in cata, the boss’s got nerfed by 30%
started 5% nerf and stacked to 30

1 Like

Yeah. We could kill heroic Anub, but not necessarily on the first try.

go ahead, hopefully u get a vacation from a false report based on nothing

1 Like

its kind of like the naxx immortal achievement except it sucks even more because its a cape permanently gone forever if someone does something that wipes the raid

1 Like

Yeah… they should repeat that too, just at a similarly scaled timeline.

It was, especially when the final boss ended with that horrifying insect swarm…

So many 50/50 weeks ended at like, 4%…

Yeah, we got 5/5 heroic, just not 50/50. Oh well.