I would rather shove a sharp stick into my ear

no bro its hyperbole. More like I feel nothing at all. boring uninspired content.
No challenge was overcome, just rotted my brain holding W

Blizz monkey paws stuff all the time. Want more difficult content to get your gems, here you go! You know.

Now quote the whole thing

Anal swab test for covid

Also itā€™s not made up itā€™s actually a thing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/anal-swab-china-coronavirus/2021/01/27/cc284f56-6054-11eb-a177-7765f29a9524_story.html

so.

donā€™t.

do.

it.

1 Like

I know what you said. and I would still choose that over the maw.

1 Like

donā€™t pick and choose my posts to respond to pal when Iā€™ve made several directed at you countering this.

Iā€™m sure Blizz appreciates feedback, but it helps them if you explain why you donā€™t like it. Otherwise, this just looks like a whiney, unhelpful post.

1 Like

I donā€™t like the maw, but it really isnā€™t that bad. When I do decide to go in there and do the quests, it takes me like 30 minutes tops.

Yes I know Iā€™m a Druid with travel form, but I play my priest through it as well.

Now Torghast though. Thatā€™s another story.

1 Like

Donā€™t lock player power behind it and I wonā€™t do it. Ezpz.

The maw is a double whammy of ****yness

You do the maw (which is horrible), to make torghast easier (which is even more horrible).

Its like shoving a sharp stick into your ear to make getting a tooth drilled easier.

• M
3 Likes

Then why not let people just leave the feedback? Why do you have to interject your ā€œwell you donā€™t have to do itā€? When you say something like that it makes it look like youā€™re defending Blizzard and their decision making.

Also you continue to argue with me.

Contrarian.

Like shoving a sharp stick in your ear to make teeth pulling easier without pain killers.

1 Like

My only complaint in the maw is the Jailer gets too powerful, too quickly. You canā€™t do the weeklies a the dailies in the same day. Itā€™s simply unpossible, as youā€™ll have the Jailer irritated to +11, and you start dying.

Perdition Hold is tough, but, the maw is the only zone I really like. The only place I feel I have to really be on my toes.

You could get almost mythic level pieces from visions and lots of people just didnā€™t do that, either. A gem socket isnā€™t on the same level of power as that. If you want to try hard youā€™ll try hard but blizz isnā€™t to blame for that, yall are.

Have I hindered anyone from leaving their feedback?

1 Like

attempting to drown out feedback with your ā€œjust quit the gameā€ nonsense is close enough

The player power you gain from the maw is so minimal is might as well not even exist.

1 Like

no you wonā€™t lol. Iā€™m willing to bet money on that. Itā€™s not that bad

2 Likes

well of course not, I will do neither :smiley:

but if i had to choose ā€¦

1 Like

Blizzard -is- to blame for designing the Maw. Noone else is to blame for that atrocious design. And they knew it was atrocious design, which is why they locked player power behind it. And what you and your cohort consistently fail to recall is that it isnt only sockets, its conduits as well. The maw is the only way you can upgrade your potency conduits past 200 ilvl.