I would rather shove a sharp stick into my ear

than do maw dailies

That is all.

52 Likes

Cool, it’s optional content at the moment.

12 Likes

That sounds unhealthy.

4 Likes

certainly no more unhealthy than the years of depression and therapy needed after doing maw dailies

34 Likes

Maybe you need a break from WoW? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Bro it’s a game lmao

Chill

3 Likes

Aw come on, it can’t be that bad. And I’m the guy who suffered years of depression.

You don’t have to do Maw stuff. I haven’t done much in the Maw nowadays and I’m doing fine.

Although I am starting to move on from it.

2 Likes

How’s anything i’ve said is licking Blizzard’s boots? Why do you feel the need to escalate to that?

2 Likes

defending monotonous unfulfulling gameplay for no apparent reason.

Are you saying you enjoy maw dailies?

6 Likes

Time for you to put your big boy pants on and quit the “game.”

3 Likes

Except, i wasn’t.

I’m simply giving a suggestion that if a game like that is making you this angry at it or depressed or what have you, it’s maybe a time for a break. How is telling you “you might need a break” is defending the maw dailies in any way? Really tell me. How am i defending them by telling you to take a break?

5 Likes

You don’t understand. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND! He NEEDS to spend 10-12 hours grinding Maw dailies so he can get 1% more Crit on his Mind Blast. It’s just a thing he MUST do.

4 Likes

Your suggestion of “just quit the game” implies that I am unique in my distaste for maw dailies. You and others must be enjoying them, I am the only one who doesn’t like it?

I said take a break, not quit. Please read my comments. Nowhere in either of my comments here suggested that you should quit. That’s not what “taking a break” is.

2 Likes

I like optional content for min maxing, just plz make it more engaging. If I need that 1% edge, sure I should have to work for it. Just not “work” in the sense of actual work… Like make it somewhat challenging at least it’s actaully so brain numbing doing maw dailies

I don’t bother with daylies in the Maw, unless I stumble on them and can do them on the way.

I try to do some of the weeklies, if I feel like it, slowly rising my reputation with Ve(ti)nari and buying Maw- and Thorgast upgrades on the way.

Rarely I get over Eye level 2, unless I stumble upon some rares and go on a killing spree.

You seem to be more interested in eliminating his compliant than addressing it.

1 Like

To be fair, Blizz said it will matter later, but the next patch is months away.

You’d rather inflict excruciating pain on yourself than put a videogame down?

Man we really have gone backwards in evolution haven’t we…

6 Likes

Addicts gonna addict

2 Likes