I would rather shove a sharp stick into my ear

Ion already said that you are going to be behind if you are not doing them come the next content patch.

Iā€™m telling you to not do them if you donā€™t like them

Cool, there are plenty of other ways to get 184 gear. Itā€™s really easy.

You get an entire set of 196 gear from your Cov anyways.

You donā€™t have to do it. No one is making you do it.

Move on with your life lmao.

1 Like

Apparently you are still STUCK in this thread. May be read that comment of yours.

Yep ur just here to argue. Have fun lol

Everything in the game is optional content.

Iā€™m here to tell you that no one is making you do this content you apparently hate so much.

Youā€™re literally addicted to this game.

Indeed it is, thatā€™s the beauty of free will. You donā€™t have to do stuff that isnā€™t fun to you.

1 Like

Why are mounts not allowed in the maw? Seems spitefully anti-fun.

1 Like

Beats me, I am not involved in the decision making process at Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.

1 Like

This, totally. There is actually one rock that I stand by just past the Oribos portal down the hill. Break the rock, get the soul. The rock respawns in like 10 seconds. Break the rock, get the soul. Repeat. That is literally all the time I spend in the Maw each week.

3 Likes

This is just about the worst thing Iā€™ve ever read. Imagine thinking a game company intentionally designed a painfully boring zone and left it feeling horrible to play because ā€˜its not supposed to be funā€™.

2 Likes

Then why are you defending it?

Literally never defended it lol

I never said it was good.

I said that no one needs to do it.

As of now, it is entirely optional content that does not effect player power.

2 Likes

When someone hates a video game to the point of considering or comparing it to seriously hurting himself, I wonā€™t care about what the game is or does. ā€œNeed to stop playing that gameā€ is my immediate reaction too. Yes, there is some exaggeration in the title, but others peopleā€™s complaints only come to it is bad, boring, time wasting, etc.

1 Like

If what I posted was just about the worst thing youā€™ve ever read, then you havenā€™t read much at all. I never said it was ā€œpainfully boringā€, itā€™s unpleasant. Thereā€™s a difference. I also never said ā€œitā€™s not supposed to be funā€. What I said was, in short, the Maw is imperfect and yes, there are some things I donā€™t like about it. But itā€™s not as bad as folks here are making it out to be. Itā€™s just not. Youā€™re entitled to your opinion, but itā€™s just your opinion.

1 Like

So you just choose to be a contrarian. Cool.

1 Like

I choose to tell people the truth.

OP is causing himself to be miserable. No one else.

2 Likes

Except it quite literally affects player power. How else do I get sockets on the 6 or 7 pieces I can socket, thats not insignificant.

How else do I get all my potency conduits from 200 to 213 to 226? Thats not insignificant.

1 Like

literally just donā€™t do them. who cares. i do a couple on Sunday afternoon and thatā€™s it. theyā€™re irrelevant.

1 Like

Most players do not need sockets on their gear. They will be able to clear normal and even heroic nathria and clear +15ā€™s with or without sockets.

1 Like

I bet you wouldnā€™t.