I would honestly play more if WQ didn't suck so bad

I want to play, I want to log on and do WQ when I’m bored… But they are just so horribly terrible I can’t stand doing them. Anyone else?

31 Likes

This expansion has made me into someone that does my daily callings by completing pet battle and profession quests only, even if it takes 3 days to complete each calling lol

13 Likes

There are good WQs and bad ones.

Luckily there are usually enough WQs up that I can find ones that I want to do and skip the ones I don’t like.

Of course, if they are rewarding enough anima…I’ll suck it up and do the bad ones too

2 Likes

Yep.
People who despise SL WQs most likely haven’t done (or did enough research) to figure out which ones are ezpz quick ones.

They probably did a few and gave up on WQs altogether or read the whiny posts on the forums and parroting that they all suck.

I didn’t want to fight mobs on my undergeared alt so I know which ones requires none (or less) combat and they aren’t bad at all.

Your so cool

1 Like

So don’t? Play any of the other many aspects of the game.

Why thank you.

P.S. It’s You’re *

4 Likes

Modern WQ are awful because anima is acquired at such a low rate.

Honestly, I wish there were more quests like the Maw “claim 20 souls for 500 anima” quests. The rate of anima gain feels worthwhile, you get stygia while you do it, and then you can kill rares or do other dailies in the neighborhood. I think the Maw design, once you have your mount and only need a small trickle of Stygia to fulfill infrequent socket upgrades (replacing 220 vs 226 etc), is actually solid.

Its just everywhere else that sucks. Go ride somewhere, fill a massive bar, get 75 anima (now 105 with an upgrade).

1 Like

But why put us through those hoops to begin with?
Legion and BFA WQs were short and straightforward; SL WQs are a gamble, either you just go and kill a target and be done or that’s just the first of five steps.

3 Likes

I can’t recall one that has five steps.

The exaggeration and hyperbole, man.

I just look if the callings line up and then do them . If the yare like 3 different zones – pass…

1 Like

Then you haven’t done enough WQs; there’s at least two per zone, probably more in Bastion.

Yet it was these very same forums that said “world quests are boring please fix!”

Well blizzard did and people still say “no wait”

They listened to your feedback about constantly repeating yourself to do world quests, well now it’s much less to do so

Too bad they put the ones with the better rewards on the more tedious wqs.

You act like everyone that posts has the same mindset about everything.

2 Likes

I don’t remember that but I believe you, people here will complain about anything. I thoroughly enjoyed WQs in BFA because you could see all the objectives of each from the map.

Lazy gaming is the way to go!

The hate of general discussion is a hive mind why do you think “I hate BfA/SL” threads get the most replies

2 Likes

Idk about anyone else, but me personally, I log on and in literally less than 5 minutes, I’ve already exited the game.

I log on every once in a while because I remember years ago when I would WANT to log on and waste my time playing all day. I see friends on Battlenet who haven’t been online in 6+ years and it makes me sad, reading the note I left about them and what we did together or how we met.

Blizzard needs to free themselves from the corporate bindings and new developers who actually play the game.

Lots of people don’t like SL is one reason why. Either way just because you read a complaint doesn’t mean everyone else agrees with it.