I won't be queuing any more random BGs as Alliance

person does it to troll, everyone yells for them to not do it and the troll got what they want.

Anyone with the option to tank spec has a taunt on their dps/healing spec and can easily taunt the boss back in the room.

Another l2play issue that you are defending, wonder why.

1 Like
1 Like

thanks

10chars

Sharing something positive. It’s all about the positivity. In with the good out with the bad. In good, out bad. :hugs:

You guys go ahead and try that. Doesnt work out so well.

1 Like

No, I have seen many times when it was quite intentional, and obvious. There was a time, back at the end of WoD, when it was happening so frequently in there, that I quit queing IoC at all.

I am not defending anything. I am stating that it does happen. You can try to chalk it up to “l2p” all you want, but it does happen. Like I replied to Shadows, it was occurring even before merc mode was a thing, so it isn’t necessarily only mercs doing it, sometimes people are just jerks.

This occurring is not about learning to play. Hate to break it to you, but not ever single issue in bgs can be corrected by “l2p”.

Maybe it’s just me, but on my characters that do have a tank option (DK, DH, ect) I don’t even have taunt on my action bars while DPSing. Why? I don’t want to accidentally hit it and cause problems for the person who is actually tanking.

Nah it’s a lot of people, tanks also don’t press it when they start to move.

I’d say get rid of pet taunt in bgs, but the trolls will just do it on tank classes.

Only sure way to make sure it doesn’t happen is to taunt after they taunt.

oh sweetheart, that’s just huntards in general, nothing to do with mercs.

It’s not good game design when 1 idiot in a 40 man can cost you a win.

that, we can agree on.

So much for Shadow’s claim he was gonna “quit alliance bgs until season 2”, I’ve seen him twice in epic bgs this weekend, so he’s still Qing up :rofl:

To be fair I’ve cut back quite a bit. Been doing WPVP during Incursions more.

And you admittedly did none in wod when we had vendors.

Right, I did Ashran instead. I spent a TON of time there, I even had fun.

Glad BfA got you into BGs :wink:

I wish we had more new BGs. Seething Shore is fun, but we could use another 40 man as well.

I’ve been looking for an Alliance pvp community to run bgs etc. A link or way to get invited would be appreciated. NVM found it!

:partying_face:

1 Like