I won't be queuing any more random BGs as Alliance

Tanks had their hands full, as the hunter waited until a group of Horde were right outside the room before taunting off them. Boss reset and Horde rushed in. There is no way this wasn’t deliberate.

1 Like

Nobody could press taunt to stop the hunter from walking the boss out?

Lol sure thing.

1 Like

Yep, #fakenews

In defense of mercs ( which I rarely defend, btw lol ) I can remember this happening even when merc mode wasn’t a thing. Sometimes I think some people are just jerks and enjoy messing up other peoples games.

I have seen that happen 20 times, minimum. Quit acting like it hasn’t ever happened.

I think it’s mostly just inexperienced players. You see it happen all the time on pve bosses as well. Pet draws aggro, pet dies, boss charges hunter or warlock, they run and boss resets.

They do it on pve bosses, then they queue for pvp and do it on pvp bosses.

Some do it on purpose to grief, sure but I think its usually the above. ^

1 Like

I was there … in merc mode too . Last night was very annoying in BG’s . 4 losses in a row in merc mode .

That happens. Then you go on 6 game winning streaks.

Funny thing was the day before I won 3 in a row in merc mode … including IOC. Alliance should never lose IOC BTW.

Why is that? Glaive damage to the boss was fixed, or haven’t heard about it happening lately.

It’s not fixed … it was used 2 night back . First time I ever saw it used btw as I had never played merc till recently . Horde boss dead in 5 sec

Okay. If it’s not fixed, Glaives are easy to kill once. Not justifying them damaging boss at all, but it’s not like they’re demos which take longer to kill and 2 shot players.

I can also confirm ^ this, I think I was in that IOC game and yeah… we lost. I saw Shadows in an AV a few weeks back, the Ally team ended up losing.

Horde players should avoid going merc when Shadows is Qing on Ally side, he seems to have bad luck or something.

2 Likes

Just had a successful morning in the 119’s Alliance side. 11 out of 14 were sold complete victories :sunglasses:

Feeling good. Done for now and feeling good :blush:

How is that relevant to the thread? 119 is an entirely different bracket and probably filled with twinks. Apples and oranges. I’m pretty sure the OP was talking about max level/120 PvP.

Yeah because mercs would totally spend their time waiting through an IoC match to throw the game at the last minute and get no conquest points. I’d blame it on the hunter being a huntard, not necessarily a merc.

Hunters in general have two big issues they need to think about in IoC:

1. Turn pet taunt off for chrissakes. It affects tank threat generation.
  2. Get off the damn stairs. Being as far away as possible has no advantage.
3 Likes

There is no way it’s 30%

https://i.imgur.com/c44dOVj.png

1 Like

Just friendly reminder, Void elves are the dumbest posters on this entire website, and all horde should gank every single one you find out in warmode, no matter what level they are.

3 Likes

Haven’t you heard? Hunters taunting off the boss is my fault even though I’m neither hunter nor tank. :roll_eyes:

What is this Alliance community? Is there a link to join in-game?