I won't be queuing any more random BGs as Alliance

And you admittedly did none in wod when we had vendors.

Right, I did Ashran instead. I spent a TON of time there, I even had fun.

Glad BfA got you into BGs :wink:

I wish we had more new BGs. Seething Shore is fun, but we could use another 40 man as well.

I’ve been looking for an Alliance pvp community to run bgs etc. A link or way to get invited would be appreciated. NVM found it!

:partying_face:

1 Like

tire tracks all across your back, I can see you’ve had your fun …

Fantastic news all around. I forgot to mention the dumb 230k dagger throws, good thing they’re on their game over there. I know it’s “momentarily” but I’m assuming/hoping tomorrow? Or has anyone noticed if it’s live yet?

So that’s what kept 1 shotting me… :roll_eyes:

Yeah it takes a sec to hit, i bop the person with it so they don’t die

Yeah it’s basically this. The dancer is the tank and boss fighting. The kid is a random DPS.

Cause you can’t have Alliance winning ANY BGs more than the horde, you know.

It’s only balanced if the horde are winning all BGs by more than four points.

1 Like

Did you have a bad day in bgs or something? You’re going around bumping all these old “alliance always loses” threads :thinking:

Are you spamming epic bgs? Ally performs poorly in epics, you should avoid them if you are having these bad experiences over and over.

I normally don’t answer obvious alts, Mr. Lvl 10 Troll <-appropriate though.

No, I can’t even get in an epic BG on this toon, not even once and I’ve queue at least four times for several hours. Guess it’s a horrible sub-120 queue rate or something.

As for my regular BGs yeah, my win ratio is 12-34 or something ridiculous like that.

Sorry.

See, this is the problem. Everybody jumps on the Horde ship because of the current unbalance in PVP - i.e. they’re winning. They’re winning because the majority of people that KNOW how to play (especially BGs) play Horde. What then? Soon there won’t be any Alliance joining the queues because it’s basically pointless. I’m at the point now because it’s just too frustrating that, for whatever reason, Alliance players don’t work together or focus on objectives. Sometimes I wonder if they’re just Horde players giving their side free kills. This stereotype that Horde is better is ruining the PVP side of the game by becoming entirely lopsided. It’s not the faction, it’s the players (or bots).

3 Likes

It’s funny I do the same thing but I normally have a ton of killing blow’s. With triple dead shot traits my proced pistol shots is like pulling out a sawed off 12 gauge lol

[vent]

Today was terrible day on alliance for me. Played 5 close ones with my brother warrior with full communication and still couldn’t carry enough. It was very apparent looking at killing blows in the leaderboard. Objectives are objectives, but alliance couldn’t kill any horde at all. Some days…

[/vent]

2 Likes

But it’s NOT a stereotype. Since 2015, horde have dominated BGs. The last two maps that Alliance could even hope to win regularly, AV and IoC are long gone. That means the horde have a reasonable expectation to win most games they are in.

Also, and this is a personal observance on three Alliance toons, our wins tend to be hard fought, barely outscoring wins, while most horde wins are high scores in their favor.
GY Camping is not a fun thing in a BG. Can anyone tell me how many times they can remember GY camping the horde in a BG? Cause I can’t remember any and I’ve been playing since 2005.

The stereotype is regarding the faction itself, not the result of players all jumping to one side. Is Horde winning the majority of BGs? Yes, because all that is left on the Alliance side is people willfully running into a wall of Horde players to get farmed.

I was in a few Alliance BGs recently where we dominated - 3 - 0 flag caps, controlled towers and the flag, controlled the orbs and/or nodes and carts. Why? Because players worked together and made it happen.