I Wish The Buff Cap Would Be Removed :(

Yes, it is. You need me to explain? People want more difficult content because it is entertaining to accomplish tasks that the average person cannot complete. As it stands even you could do MC and that is a joke since you aren’t lvl 60 yet.

So, the average person can successfully raid naked? Boy, WoW Classic really is ez-mode, huh?

2 Likes

now has this officially been fixed or no?

because i raid with 9.3% hit (6% from gear 3.3% from +8 swords skill) and when i check my logs i have been seeing 5% miss on some fights, now i can get upto 13% hit if need be but it should not be nessecary unless this bug still exists.

I’d rather see an increased Debuff cap…to like 50 or so…haha!

Nope. I’m exactly smart enough to know that OP will never get the changes he wants so he, and everyone else “looking for a challenge”, will have to make their own changes, ie raiding naked. Or an all dwarf raid, or only auto-attack damage, or any of the million other ways people have thought of to have fun.

I’m not #nochanges, I want my flying sparkle pony. I am, however, realistic enough to know that’s not going to happen either.

2 Likes

I got a sliding compound mitre saw for Christmas, but I also desire a table saw.

1 Like

I’ve been watching a bunch of DIY videos. Dude built his own from wood. Added a disc sander, router, and jigsaw. I’m considering it. Lol.

1 Like

Cap your raid at 10 people. That ought to up the difficulty…

2 Likes

Typical. Resort to insults when proven wrong.

Yes. It was fixed weeks ago; probably months. I don’t remember exactly when since time has become a blur since ranking came out.

1 Like

you are condescending though. :stuck_out_tongue: but he shouldn’t be harassing you regardless.

1 Like

the wow forums are the wrong place to call someone things like that. you get your posting taken away for less than he posted to you.

well logs have me with misses

this does not add up

No. It just becomes a competition of obnoxious consumable stacking with one-at-a-time consumables and world buffs.

I don’t want fights like Patchwerk to become impossible. Armor caps at 75%.

You’re kidding right… That is what a lot of players wanted BECAUSE it could create the uncertainty. Also if you aren’t pressing the key before you need it, you’re already late.

Why can’t my troll be left handed? Feels unfair that he’s right hand dominant. :frowning:

No, they don’t. You aren’t reading your logs correctly.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Vn3ZNAzBtp7FJ82K#type=damage-done&boss=-3&difficulty=0&source=12

You have some Dodges and Parries in there, but no Misses. Only your Shoot ability missed, and that’s because you’re missing 3% Hit when using Guns.

2 Likes

The buff cap is more of an annoyance than the debuff cap imo. People enjoy putting the time into getting world buffs and using consumables to make themselves stronger in a raid.

But then have to worry about getting their buffs pushed off because of a HoT, priest shield, thorns buff, armor buff from a critical heal, or whatever else the case might be.

I think even the DM enchants and similar ones like Argent dawn are considered aura buffs. And as someone else said, there will be more buffs coming.

Raiding is cooperative, not competitive.

:joy: :man_facepalming:

Among top or near top performing guilds the content is so easy there is no focus on cooperative because its literally automatic…so the focus then becomes friendly competitive nature among guild members also top guilds hand out loot by dps performance. Also you could be cooperative by being competitive on guild vs guild scale via the server rankings on warcraft logs.