I Wish The Buff Cap Would Be Removed :(

Really ruins the fun and competition among raiding in classic among guilds and players :frowning:

4 Likes

I bet some people wish it would go back to 8.

5 Likes

I wish we could have flying sparkle ponies, but you don’t see me starting threads about things that aren’t going to happen.

Classic is ez-mode already, making it easier isn’t going to spur competition.

5 Likes

Thats the debuff slot
and YES I 1000% agree, that would be sick
but I was talking about the player buff cap used to empower your character which is fun and interesting and dynamic and a lot of fun to do
but
for some reason its stripped away :frowning:

Know what they say? Wish in one hand. Crap in the other. See which one fills up faster.

5 Likes

The bosses should have x3 the health & armor and hit x3 as hard and only have 8 debuff slots, also items should not have been updated to their final stat form but there should be no buff cap. Combine all those things and BELIEVE ME
it’s the sweetest formula for a true feat lol.

3 Likes

They had the job postings for the classic team up for weeks. You should have applied. An opportunity missed.

4 Likes

You want raiding to be a true feat? Take your gear off before you enter the raid. That should be plenty challenging.

I can’t believe how often people demand Blizz change the game when the solution is in their own hands.

9 Likes

I think they will fix and remove the ridicules batching crap above all first. That without a doubt has to be the #1 complained about thing period
its just clunky and extremely
extremely delayed. It makes players feel like they got literally CHEATED out of their own playing ability or skill because in reality they actually pressed the correct key at the correct time lol.

I wish people would quit trying to further change classic. Oh and a new tablesaw.
What does everyone else wish for?

2 Likes

Difference between changing and fixing or adjusting.

Dude. Players have felt this way since pong!

2 Likes

Schemantics. Fixing hasn’t always been fixing. Fixing sometimes leads to more issues. That’s why: If it ain’t broke. Don’t fix it.
Player buffs are not broke. There isn’t even anything hard enough to require more buffs. Lol.

2 Likes

you don’t even play end game to understand
getting the buffs has nothing to do with difficulty
its a battle of performance between guilds and players.

All the buff cap does is make different builds and gears optimal. What does it matter which one is which for min-maxers. They are just gonna use the optimal either way.

No reason to remove it. Nobody following normal gameplay is gonna hit it.

5 Likes

Oh no? Just did MC yesterday. Obviously not on this avatar.

Oh? Good then we don’t need them. They are optional. Even more reason not to apply your “fix”.

That battle continues with or without buffs. So make sure you’re on time. Prepared and do everything you can do to make the run smooth. See no need to “fix”. Just more player effort.

1 Like

It’s not that simple as “They are just gonna use the optimal either way.” There are so many variables and sh!t that can proc on you or happen that you can’t control
so many useless buffs from players skills that shove off your desired buff that you worked hard for. Also you literally have to switch out certain consums for certain bosses and swap them out over n over just so you don’t go over the cap and it gets really expensive and it’s all just so annoying

have to install crazy mods that only work out of combat and then make macros to spam cancel the buffs if you happen to catch it in time

There’s a bug with buff caps and auras, somethings are pushing things off that shouldn’t be either. and a fix hasn’t been introduced yet.

1 Like

Real question, Blizzard posted back months ago when we were having glitches with buff limits that they were going to move a bunch of things to not count against it. Did they ever follow through with that?

That’s exactly what I’m saying
all my hardwork and effort all week gets fking knocked off my buff bar like its nothin as if I didn’t spend half the week working for them