I wish Alleria would stop talking to me like we're friends

Well, Alleria almost broke the Sunwell that one time.

5 Likes

You are a mercenary.

You can RP your character whatever you want, but your character has a canon role. So yes, you were.

People like you genuinely annoy me, because you believe your headcanon that you’ve created, trumps the actual story.

And whether you want to acknowledge it, the player character is a canon lore character, so yes, Blizzard can decide what you are canonically doing.

Also, why are Horde RPers only speaking up now and not for the past 20 years when Alliance players had to follow Horde NPCs?

Do you think we we were having fun when we were forced to take quests from Sylvanas in Zereth Mortis?

1 Like

Our player characters are not in lore, just a general hero. But the approach to us being heavier entrenched in the lore compromised the RPG feel. They can decide what we are canonically doing. And we can also protest against that like we did during BFA which got us the questline to be unloyal to Sylvanas.

I don’t think in general they want people to have a detachment from their characters. That would just make caring about anything else futile.

3 Likes

No one was having fun in Shadowlands. Well probably a couple people.

3 Likes

I’m just sick of the Windrunners at this point. They’ve been the focal point of WoW’s character plots since BFA.

2 Likes

Wrong. You people were having fun watching Sylvanas get redeemed and Alliance players forced to take quests from her.

You were laughing at us even.

1 Like

Sylvanas’ story from Cata on is complete trash.

3 Likes

Horde should interact with Horde NPC’s.
Alliance should interact with Alliance NPC’s.

7 Likes

I can assure you that no Horde players enjoyed watching Sylvanas turn into Blue Sylvanas.

6 Likes

And both Horde and Alliance NPCs should interact with Neutral NPCs, which is why you will be taking quests from Alleria, who is a Neurtal NPC, as she left the Alliance-aligned Void Elves group to pursue her own personal hunt of the Harbinger at the end of DF.

I’m not even sure what there would even be to laugh at the Alliance over. Sylvanas gets punished, they get souls in a seed to plant a new tree. It was pretty hopeful.

And Sylvanas is not Horde at this point. She flew away after killing Saurfang and telling everyone that they were nothing.

The only thing comical was the quality of writing. The severe amount of rear end pulls needed to bring that story about.

2 Likes

Why do you keep saying this like it’s true? Do you need attention that badly that you want people to correct you each time?

3 Likes

she is finally coming around after 20 years… unfortunately, theres no history backing it all up. even her ‘friendship’ with Khadgar comes off as hollow because it isnt believable in the slightest. You can tell me theyre friends all you like but without a visible history its all meaningless theatrics.

1 Like

Because it’s a fact.

And, don’t worry, your beloved Silvermoon will become Neutral in Midnight and have ALL the attention it will ever require… :grin:

You gotta stop trolling bruh.

1 Like

They both have giant statues of themselves in Stormwind.

You know. Because they’re both “neutral”. :wink:

4 Likes

The sheer hypocrisy…

This right here, this post right here, this is why I am soooo happy that Cairne and Vol’jin are in a ditch and Silvermoon will become Neutral.

This post right here is what motivates Me.

Again, stop trolling.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the Alliance selfies from Silvermoon come Midnight. :sunglasses: