I will promise you MC won't be cleared in week 1

if u actually thought I was giving u 20$ ur more naive than methods thinking they could get world first :joy::joy::joy::joy:

but props to APES a job well done proving it is possible :slight_smile:

36 Likes

You have no idea what some no lifers are capable of.

Apes and Progress will both have week 1 clears.

55 Likes

What server you rolling on… bet someone gold not $.

9 Likes

It has nothing to do with no lifing and the fact that you can’t kill Magmadar with less than two Tranq Shots at that gear level, and Tranq Shot only drops from Lucifron which would require two raid lock outs for the Tranq Shots you need.

And this is assuming they can get 40 players to 60 in 1 week, get them semi-geared, get them attuned, and get the Hydraxian Rep. In essence, MC full clear isn’t happening week 1. My money is on week 2.

46 Likes

Guess you never considered having more than one tank, soul shard, and more than one battle res ready to go :man_shrugging:t2:

30 Likes

Ill do 10g on Thalnos. Ill play this game.

1 Like

You people will come up with any excuse. Too many tanks and you’re not going to have the DPS you need. And you can Brez the tanks all you want, if you’re not dispelling Mag’s Frenzy you’re not going to have a good time. This is also assuming you Brez the tank and he regain aggro quick enough that the next person on the threat meter doesn’t get merc’d.

I’ll see you all on Week 2 when MC is cleared for the first time.

19 Likes

Ah… I’m going to be launching on Grob. I’d do 10g against on grob.

3 Likes

As someone who play on ED for awhile, RPers do not take kindly to my ganking shenanigans. I would have to pass.

1 Like

Apes is the great horror and fear of EU apparently. Everyone is terrified and the forums are all about them, haha.

Did I just get 20$ richer?

5 Likes

I think week 4. Of course I won’t put money on it but I think it’s gonna take a little while for people to get strong enough to actually clear ragnaros. This requires fire resistance gear which needs dark iron rep for your tank.

5 Likes

Short of cheating there is no possible way. The fastest in vanilla was 12 days. By one of the best gaming groups in the history of gaming. In addition to over a hundred supporters who fed them mats for high level crafted items, and people breaking the TOS and sharing accounts to level/gear faster. Those accounts never logged out, someone was always playing it.

If a group does it before week 3, they broke TOS. Period. They should be banned and removed from the game. Without account sharing it is not possible.

59 Likes

It’ s hard to say really. I mean ony was killed by 5 people before AQ wasn’t she? I mean there NO WAY you can get 40 people to hit 60 in 6 days AND run MC. Avg I’d say will hit 60 around 4-5 days that would give maybe a goup of 20-25 with NO GEAR to try and run it. Even then with the quest can it would you be able to clear it? I know you need a hunter for Tranquilizing Shot and at least 7 people to put out the runes who have grined the rep needed and done the quest that requires you killing bosses in MC.

And by avg I mean people going at it 15-20 hours a day.

2 Likes

Will you be on a pvp realm?
It only counts on a pvp realm remember that.

12 Likes

I can guarantee you that Ragnaros will be killed within the first week. The world record for level 60 is going to be broken as well, probably by about 10-12 hours.

7 Likes

Theres a world record for classic ?

Nice imagination

4 Likes

Nice nitpick, my dude. Sick work.

Well you probably count p server leveling time as world records too ?

You cant beat a record that doesnt exist, didnt know that was nitpicking.

1 Like

Have you never heard of Joana? At this point I’m just going to assume you didnt play Vanilla.

15 Likes