I watched 2 new players quit pvp in real time

exactly its epics its not the end of the world yall are so dramatic

they would rather stir up posts and stuff instead tbh

For me personally its because the daily is more important than anything else. When I know its a slam dunk for us to win, I seek out some group battles 3v3, 4v3, 1v1 etc etc thats what is fun for me. Once the daily is done im not queueing anymore.

You can bet that if there was no daily for Epic Battleground I would not be queueing for it again given it’s current situation. Which is sad because I enjoy the maps tbh.

What are you actually upset about? You have a 40% win-rate across 5000 games, if anyone should be advocating for more balanced unranked play you’d think it would be you.

Not upset about anything, friend! Keep going though…

2 Likes

Groups of 5 are not the problem it’s the people que syncing and abusing gear exploits

3 Likes

enfers the real problem here is allowing party sync at lvl 70 so lvl 70s rotfl stomp lvl 10s . party sync shouldn’t be allowed in bgs . lvl 70s shouldnt be allowed to enter lower bracket pvp period . thats the first problem .

1 Like

A group of 5 geared players in a 10 player leveling bracket bg is a problem. Queue syncing is a problem in epic bgs.

Templates for undergeared players in bgs is the solution. Queue pops, set your stat priority in 5 seconds, boom.

No honor or other rewards, but they could still play with friends.

still shouldn’t be allowed if ur 70 you should have to play 70 bgs period . We have a certain guild that come son forums to brag about killing lvl 10s like party sync shouldn’t be a thing .

Yeah, I got a friend that wants to play WoW and im like…nahh you don’t want these problems lol because they going to want to pvp early on and I am sure that it will completely devastate their expectations for later levels in the game.

It’s honestly not very much better at max level either especially if you come in mid season cause this trash solo shuffle system likes to throw you at your old rating with 0 gear and pretty much forces you to just get rolled all the way back down to 0 mmr where all the people with your gear are at.

Currently slogging through that trash system atm

Fraam FEEL’s real bad for you!!!
SIX WIN’s in EPIC’S LAST night!!!
We were attending a PARTY AND
TALKING about all the HIGHLIGHT’S !!!
Where were you! Oh yes
You were SLOGGING ummmm
Char … !!
Woot woot woot

1 Like

Don’t worry i’ll be up there eventually this is just my 2nd guy im gearing

you better be enfers ill be watching the epic bg dmg boards im counting on you sir

From a new player perspective who wants to play a game that’s focused on PvP, that could have easily been enough to push them towards playing a completely different game.

You want your game to stay alive, new players matter. Don’t play dumb, you know the point he’s trying to make…

1 Like

Not to an increasing number of people evidently. They seem to think cause they’ve been playing for 12-15 years they think the game is “theirs” almost in a way and that it should be designed specifically for them and everyone else be damned.

And it’s a very destructive mindset to have clearly

1 Like

every person here was new once and we had bis twinks in our bgs.
if the pressure doesn’t make a diamond then good riddance.

A level 70 party syncer spamming low level bgs is hardly a “diamond” in my opinion in fact i would argue they are the lowest form of pvper maybe besides people who just gank low level characters.

And also people don’t play video games to feel “pressured” in fact they play them for the exact opposite reason.

3 Likes

cant play a competitive mode in a game with that kind of attitude.

Except low level bgs in any reasonable persons mind are not “competitive” at all like you’re playing against mostly new people who have never done or done very little pvp at all and on top of that you get literally nothing for winning so.