I watched 2 new players quit pvp in real time

Lowbie bgs arent full of new players, they’re full of regular players who like bgs and tried to level through them, only to get stomped by the 3 neckbeards that twink out and pretend its our fault we got 1shot

2 Likes

i’d say MAYBE 1 or 2 “new players” and by that i mean under honor level 100.
that’s plenty of time to figure out the maps and the other classes. most leveling bgs are full of veteran players on alts who want easy xp.

except bgs are notoriously the worst way to level exp wise. they do it for fun, and twinks piss on them

1 Like

This is, quite honestly, the worst possible viewpoint on the matter.

Do you know what a deterrent is? Seeing a tank at a node is a fine example. And held nodes win infinitely more battles than road warriors do.

2 Likes

So, I guess we’re glad that broken OP toons are driving players away from lower level bgs?

We wouldn’t want people to reach max level too quickly?

:thinking:

2 Likes

If being a diamond means riding the struggle bus of adversity than why do “good” players need a gear crutch in epic bg’s?

Fact is, wow pvp hasn’t been in a good state for a very long time.

Playing with “friends” and steamrolling a bg, or buying carries is so boring. Most people have moved on to something more fun.

my point is: everyone here toughed it out. new players don’t get to skip this part of wow and asking to do so will only create soft entitled players.
the gear crutch you speak of at 70 is 13 ilvls.

So in other words they need to ‘struggle’ with everything they do in the game in order to make veterans feel like their experience wasnt for nothing.

And then this game wonders why it gets no new players when there are so many other games that are not only free to play but also infinitely easier to just pick up and play.

Like imagine playing a game that is seemingly punishing you just for playing it lmao

2 Likes

I toughed it out when everyone playing was also toughing it out. In other words, when I was new so was everyone else.

New and inexperienced players need to be fighting other new and inexperienced players to get a solid footing into learning the game.

3 Likes

unfortunately that segregation only happens at 70 for honor level 30 and below and ONLY if they solo que.

Love your NEW CHARACTER
CHARMING… ENFER’s or Ozoo!
Woot woot woot
FOR THE HORDE!!!

Yeah, current system doesn’t really help much but I think it might be better for such players in 10.2 with a solo queue MMR. Once the ladder settles, they should be near the bottom of the ladder fighting similar players while learning the ropes.

True. Maybe some are correct that there needs to be a WoW reset or WoW 2. I still enjoy classic with friends, but I haven’t touched retail in months.

I’m not Charming, both literally and figuratively. I’m this shaman, among others…

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/983518327542521939/1150568671589191740/Not_Charming.jpg

2 Likes

This is FRAAM!!!
I am so HAPPY TO MAKE
YOUR Aquaintance !!!
CHEER’S

reported for playing shaman

1 Like

MM hunter I would understand. But, shaman?

1 Like

In my experience there are only two kinds of shaman, The kinds that make you wish you were dead, and the kind that make you dead.

1 Like

Plz. If you fall into any trouble
With any toon’s.
We have a community that you
Could apply to! DJL.

would someone please tell me what djl is