I was wrong

There is only so many times I can siege dragon’s bane keep and feed beef before I’m burnt out my man.

Clearly there’s more than one opinion out there.

In any case, devs agreed that the gameplay loop should favor people who don’t like the world and wish it would stop existing.

No, you were not.

twice weekly is fine, its not my fault you can’t just do 1 zone per day control yourself maybe?

1 Like

If a.) see:

Your way of playing the game hasn’t been taken away, it just hasn’t been consolidated into a permanent “don’t forget to log in tomorrow and play!” herpes all across the map.

Are you the compulsive addict? I want to do the world quests, but I won’t enjoy them if it’s an endless rat race.

You wasn’t forced into nothing omg I gotta do something the people voting on that garbage spend their life in instanced content and whine about wq"s that are optional get outta here.

to the request of people who dont even play my way, the way that is supporte dby this specific form of content, blizz has decided that this form of content hsould be designed around people who dont even do it. its BACKWARDS

[quote=“Snowpine-ghostlands, post:85, topic:1460102”]
Are you the compulsive addict?[/quote]

no because i would frequently not log in some days and permanently fall behind on rep but guess what i wouldnt care because its a video game. some patches i would be forced to stop playing way before my reps were maxed but i would come back and get them up LONG after everyone else did and guess what I DIDNT CARE because its a video game

blizz is catering to the compulsive addicted raiders and m+ers who are in an imaginary competition with people over a video game that will quite literally mean NOTHING on their death beds

You know what was refreshing for my entire group of 10. Hey guys isnt it great we have time to farm the rep we specifically wanted for mogs pets an mounts? Collectively yes.
You know what was also nice not having mandatory rep grinds for factions that by the time I was exalted with their items were useless.
Was also nice not having to knock out 3 different faction sets of dailies to gain that rep. Because that rep grind was directly tied to my character gaining power.

Well considering they take like an HR that’s awesome content for 2 days lol get outta here

So what does the daily world quest grind do for you, if you aren’t doing it daily?

:person_shrugging:

How does it affect you in any way unless you are put into some sort of competition with them?
I cant see doing daily WQ as much of a competition.

Why is it that doing the world quests, which are all the same and become very repetitive very quickly, would be enjoyable to continue to do at a much higher frequency when the other non-world-quest daily repeatables are not fun for you?

Or, let me rephrase: That’s a rhetorical question, and y’all are only complaining because you think the grass is always greener on the other side.

No thanks bi weekly is great

5 Likes

i did do it daily bro, but theres this thing called life tha tsometimes prevent su from logging into a video game on certain nights. but i didnt get traumatised because i was then permanently behind other players, i simply resumed the grind when i could

You just said you don’t. Many of us don’t, either, and don’t want a constantly churning “content” factory nagging in the back of our mind trying to reel us in when we have D&D for a night, or want to watch football, or exist outside of World of Warcraft in any capacity.

It has nothing to do with other players. It has to do with my enjoyment of the system in question. I want a good reward for a bit of world questing, not a bit of reward for a lot of world questing.

1 Like

mental health issue

What is it, OCD? Can you point to the symptoms and please expand on your conclusion?

No?

Okay then.

They answer to a higher cause. It is of primary importance to make people stop playing the game wrong. As long as players have options, they have the option of choosing to play the game wrong. They will continue to remove options until everyone is playing the game right, even if that means losing a great many more players than they already have.

But the players who remain will be awed by the perfection of design of a game that managed to eliminate everybody they have never met but hate because they don’t want to be like them. And tens of millions of hardcore players who never played wow before because there were too many casuals will join and make it more popular than it has ever been.

It’s called “mudwimping”.
http://www.memorableplaces.com/mudwimping.html

Hold onto your hats. They’re going full wildstar. Minus the housing, of course, because not wanting housing is part of playing the game right.

1 Like

yes, probably a form of ocd. idk if itd quality for a full diagnosis but i remain adamant in my stance that blizz shouldnt redesign content in a game that has been there since 2007 to nanny people who lack self control

We just need to start putting limits on raids keys dungeons and all on how many times you can do it you reach the limit sit around and wait til it’s over.

1 Like