I was wrong

I thought turning off Daily World Quests would be good for the game, but I was mistaken.

I thought it would be fine, but the world feels so empty without them, and I’m not in the mood to play my alts. I am loving my main right now.

Please bring back daily world quests.

31 Likes

Nah. People cried over them too much. People claimed it was too much of a chore. Blizzard needs to stop caving to whiners and we wouldn’t have 1/3 of the issues we have.

16 Likes

I. Have. A. Life.

I swear!

But I am good with the bi-weekly dailies reset, less pressure to piss off the wife and log in every night. Gives me time to relax and watch a hockey game during the week on non-raid nights!

26 Likes

They were a chore when you HAD to do them for AP, they’re nice when you’re out mining or something and you happen upon one.

The World Quests in DF are actually just fun little mini games you do for a bit of gold and rep or some gear, they don’t have nearly the impact they used to.

10 Likes

The only people that had to farm them for AP were people pushing cutting edge for a certain date, everyone else, heroic on down, didn’t have to farm AP through world quests. They just like to pretend that they do.

7 Likes

WELL
WELL
WELL
If it isn’t the consequences of your own actions.

sorry I had to. Also bring back Daily WQ

11 Likes

I think most people would rather think they play the game at a high level rather than admitting they don’t. Necklace shaming was real, my homie.

Have you told your alts about this? They might not be happy.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t really say I had much sway on Blizzard’s decisions. I just thought the change from daily to bi-weekly was a good one at the time. I had no even unlocked WQ when the change was made.

DF’s WQ are fun diversions at best. Not super consequential in any way. I just wanna pokemon snap on my main more.

1 Like

Well rep is the most meaningful it’s been so there is some pressure for achievers and crafters.

4 Likes

This isn’t going to happen because people kept complaining that there was too much being forced on them, and the thought of having actual reputation which meant something throughout the week was too dire. I wish it would though. I miss daily quests / WQ’s.

3 Likes

Same, cept more of catching up on my backlog of games.

1 Like

Nah. I have lunkers to farm, mythics to spam run, old content to farm mogs on, alts to level, gold to make, professions to level… There’s still tons to do without daily quests.

4 Likes

It gives me more time to do other things in game.

Dailies always felt like a mandatory chore list.

And I have enough of that day-to-day tyvm.

4 Likes

I personally prefer the daily cycle. I like having new choices each day.

And no, I don’t feel in any way “obligated” to do them. It’s totally optional.

11 Likes

I prefer the WQs of today.
If they reset every 2 days I wouldn’t mind… I think.

But not every day. No.
NOOOO GOD NO GOD PLEASE!

1 Like

it’s just proof the players ruined wow thinking omg i can’t take it i have to log in and do worthless world quests nonstop. the system was fine for many who just loved world quests but people who can’t control themselves ruined everything such as titanforging, word quests now and on and on.

5 Likes

There are other games to play if you cant do one of the many other kinds of content available.

I was wrong.

I thought not having daily world quests would leave me bored with nothing to do once the side quests ran out.

I am out of side quests, still able to play for hours on end, and now if a world quest is up with a reward i want, i dont HAVE to log on that day to get it.

Twice a week is better than daily.

6 Likes

Nah, people have lives.

2 Likes