I was wrong

“I have never met this Mythical Person except those times where I met this mythical person.”

I bet you spend a lot of your time in bed looking up at your ceiling, thinking about your life.

This isn’t the gotcha you think it is. The implication is that you guys aren’t actually this type of player, and just make a mountain out of an ant hill.

Yeah, I checked, you do M+ and Raid

hello hi yes that would be yours truly and many others

i may do m+ every once in a while, i even try to pug the new raid every patch, killed the first boss of vault and then the group fell apart at council and i havent been back in, anyway but 90% of my time in wow has always been logging in, doing my dailies and logging out, and maybe once or twice a week doing something else

1 Like

X to doubt.

well then youre just plugging your ears because hundreds of people in these threads have come in saying they miss doing their dailies

Hey, it wasn’t my idea. I didn’t even play the last two expansions beyond hitting max level. All I’m saying is I enjoy the current model :woman_shrugging:

Something, something mandatory I can’t control myself, and feel forced to do every single one of them every day lol. Really liked the Legion model tbh. Had a bunch in most zones you could pick and choose to do. Invasions are pretty much a fail in this expansion also imo.

3 Likes

How much does it sell in the AH ? :thinking:

1 Like

This is such a silly argument. If you don’t like the content and find it to be a chore then simply don’t do it. Some people enjoy that content. Why take it away because you simply don’t like it? So dumb.

I find dealing with a cesspool of a community and doing mythic keys to be a chore. So I guess we should just get rid of them, huh?

2 Likes

It hasn’t been hundreds, and I’ll stand by that statement. The forums of almost any game are not an accurate representation of their playerbase.

Many of us did not like daily world quests. That includes people like me, who stopped doing them because I don’t like the hamster wheel of non-content.

1 Like

You’re suffering from whitdrawal. Go take a walk!

and many of us did like daily world quests

if you dont want to believe that then be my guest

3 Likes

I’m happy with them like they are. I like not feeling like they’re always clamoring for my attention. Feels like it’s actually okay to do other content. :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

I dont see the issue. All of them are frontloaded and allowed to sit around for 3 days instead of being drip fed piecemeal and demanding you login else fomo/getting behind.

Personally I love the flexibility to schedule a “world quest” day but otherwise be able to play at my own pace.

2 Likes

Doubt.

But we’re both just going to spew anecdotal evidence, so it’s moot.

Yea imagine that. I do M+ AND RAID, and I still think the World content is lacking big league right now. World Quests aren’t great content, but they ARE CONTENT.

It’s amazing how many keep saying it’s “optional” when WQs were tied to the amount of power your weapon or neck could get.

And by this I’m not saying I’m part of the 1% or the 0.5%.
I’m nowhere near those numbers.
But upping my weapon or neck gave me enough damage/survival to go from doing a +14 to a +15.

If it increases your chances of success of accomplishing something you’re going to do it.
That’s not “optional”.

Where it was optional was in Shadowlands. That only asked for 1000 a week.

Now, instead of adjusting hundreds or thousands of systems tied to an obscene and absurd grind, they can directly adjust the numbers of the different classes/spec.

Yeah, you aren’t included in what you initially tried to respond to. Thanks.

World content is all I care about. I do not care about keys. So I guess this is a valid argument to make in getting rid of keys completely for everybody else, right?

1 Like

You know it I know it dailies need brought back daily total fail for blizz taking away.

1 Like