I was wrong

daily is fine it is not my fault you can’t quit logging in to do them control yourself maybe?

2 Likes

then don’t log in do them lol you ain’t forced but let people enjoy what they want.

5 Likes

if they are optional, they should have been left at daily. I got more than enough to do, but I love seeing lots of stuff. If anything they needed to add MORE daily quests to do instead of repeating the same 8 every other day.

2 Likes

I think most daily quests except for world bosses were pretty uninteresting. Sure it’s technically something to do, but really you just fly there, pull everything, and it’s over.

right…so dont do them if you dont want to. OPTIONAL. google the word if you need to.

2 Likes

The last time they reset i was not home. I could not possibly be home.

There was a trinket upgrade.

With daily, i would not have gotten it.
With the current system, i did get it.

Its a lot nicer that way

4 Likes

Good on you for at least admitting this. Too many folks just disappear once their dumb idea gets done.

People need to stop acting like this is their personal game sometimes. if you dislike something, don’t demand things get removed. Ask for something added.

2 Likes

:+1:
Its amazing how some here seem to be driven by compulsive behavior and just because they SEE a daily the pretend they are being FORCED to do it lol.
I dont do a LOT of stuff I dont like thats OPTIONAL…including a LOT of daily quests prior to DF.

3 Likes

Ultimately, it’s not up to us to create engaging retentive choices for the game too keep us interested. Thats on the company making the game, and if they fail at that, then that’s their own mistake.

Proud of you

I had no real input on the change, but I initially thought the amount of world content in the game was substantial. I was mistaken, really. I spend most of my time flying around mining. It’s a lot more stuff when there are things to pepper in to shake up stuff.

I think there should at the very least be more WQ if they must be bi-weekly.

im gettin real tired of only having 2 days a week with stuff to actually do

im gettin real tired of logging and resorting fishing while watching youtube because theres nothing to do

i cant do a single more soup event or hunt i get nauseous even thinking abou tit

the elemental invasions are absolutely terrible content

whatever

blizz decided people who dont want to do a specific form of content are more important factors when deciding how to design that form of content, than the people who actually partake in that content regularly

its bizarre

absolutey bizarre

2 Likes

Play in war mode it’s funner

1 Like

You’re not wrong, sir. I love WM! :slight_smile:

I respectfully disagree. I don’t feel like I have to log in daily. I can run a few keys, raid w my guild or join a pug, and be done.

3 Likes

good for u, and what about people whose main form of content was dailies? we’re being told over and over that this expansion we just dont matter, we’re being told that people who dont even want to do OUR content now get to dictate how OUR content is designed

its nuts that raiders and m+ers get to decide that dailies are bad when they dont even like the dailies, but the people who do like the dailies are just SOL? what the hell man?

4 Likes

You see that’s a you problem. It’s not a me problem.

Haven’t made up my mind yet.

I’m someone who normally likes to grind out rep, but have not felt the urge outside unlocking more of the campaign.

It’s kinda refreshing, but sometimes I’m thinking “what should I do” between BG queues.

1 Like

I was right I’m having a blast not having to do daily works quests 3 day cooldown is good

1 Like

I’ve never met this mythical person outside of these threads.

1 Like