I was wrong about TBC flying

Yeah, a lot of the people demanding old flying just wanted easymode traveling back.

DR didn’t stop botting. But one would assume it had at least a marginal impact. Hard to say since I don’t know how the software works.

Bots will find a way for as long as blizzard allows botting to be profitable. If you ban all botters every 4 months, it’s just the cost of doing business. They would need to aggressively hunt them and ban them immediately so that it is no longer profitable.

The problem of course is that this would hurt Blizzard’s bottom line. It’s not in their self interest to wipe out botting, as bots pay for account and subs. On top of that botting makes buying a WoW token the best way to farm gold.

1 Like

I didn’t talk anything about gold farmers.
I was very specific to Multiboxers in Dragonflight zones, which you completely ignored or simply couldn’t address at all.

It is an undeniable fact that Dragon riding kept multiboxers and their flock of druids away from the game.

The price of ore/herbs has fallen drastically while the amount in the AH has almost doubled in just a couple of days.

Don’t be condescending when you can’t even address what is being discussed here, or try to come up with new argument.

1 Like

Uh… you are a dwarf, thats all the good Ive got for this post. :smirk:

Good day, sir.

slams door on thread

No business is going to say well I think i’ve made enough… They’re always looking for a new angle

Sure but those angles might make them less competitives or lose customers. Wow definitly knows that the ones remaining are the ones willing to pay more, but that’s a the cost of the game growing in term of players. They took many shortsighted solutions because that’s one way to do business. At the end, there are also many more ways to make money, wow makes more money than a lot of games. And if they really were just there for the money I would expect them to sell power on the shop.

1 Like

That’s their literal business. If the game dies it does

The game literally won’t die if they remove the wowtoken. But they just won’t make as much money. Even then, their CEO said they weren’t making much on the wowtoken overall.

So how many boxers and bots are there out there who actually finished all zone’s main stories and have all reps at 15+?

You just need one character in a bnet account for that to work for that. All the other accounts just have to be in the same battle net account.

That was removed:

Static flying makes this all to easy. “BoTs HAvE bEen dOInG tHiS alL ExpANSioN!” Spoken like a true bot

1 Like

Maybe Blizzard should just remove all gathering? No gathering, then no bots, right?

1 Like

In this economy??!!

This is slippery slope. That is not a solution, but re-adding a unnecessary flying mode that enables multiboxers (OP wasn’t talking about bots) to flock through all resources, yeah, that is bad.

1 Like

im about to multibox so hard right now

the usual troll is back i see

Ya, I’m over here on regular flying collecting the dragon glyphs. I’m a peacock, you gotta let me fly!

1 Like

TBC flying is good, we need more options in this game

6 Likes

It’s outdated and lets people destroy zones with multiboxing.

Remove TBC flight.