I was told to just enchant and buy greens off the AH

Yep and thats what needs to happen. Unless they template which wont happen. Juga you are well known for going around in circles, and posting the same over and over again. SS you ask for mean nothing. Blizz know what the problem is, they don’t need SS, it’s just a forum thing to get people going.

2 Likes

Luckily Blizzard disagrees. They know that didn’t help out lower BGs much.

3 Likes

We will see. There was no problem with low level bg’s without the twinks.

1 Like

Any source for this?

1 Like

:joy: that’s not what was said in these forums

5 Likes

There definitely were, heirlooms were massively OP for a short while, and class balance is an ever-existing issue.

4 Likes

“Now twinks, the players that enchant their weapons and resilience gear - called “Heirlooms”. Those players ruin the learning experience of players learning the game because they simply STEP on normal players. Their crit chances are in the 40%'s and they just face-roll and own the less experienced players.”

Feb 5 2011 Separated Brackets, Experience on.

1 Like

Even now, since we talk about the new player… heirlooms scale with players so they will have an advantage over them. Heirloom gear is so good that even twinks use a handful of them as part of their set. New players will have a few pieces from crates and white gear. That’s what I had on where I didn’t have heirloom spots for until I bought some gear and used enchants.

1 Like

But you flat out will not accept separation at all, even if it would be the best option. You will not even entertain the idea. This is the problem. We are listening to other solutions like gem nerfs and trinket nerfs. But they have not happened yet. So we still have a valid argument. Can you play the devils advocate once?

biggest lie I have ever seen so far in this thread

1 Like

It will never be the best option. Low level BGs always had their problems, then you had twinks who couldn’t get BGs in. It was a lose/lose for Blizzard imo.

This would completely break the questing system. Everything would need to be re scaled. Its already to easy to quest with heirlooms, as I personally have very seldom died while questing with them. Mobs melt right now.

Actually, I took a screenshot of a player in 19s with 540hp.
Wearing a few whites and a green.

Honor Level 75. :thinking:

So make them a pvp only option. Or they could remove gems as they have set bonuses.

Did low level queues die because they separated twinks before? Absolutely not. It died for twinks because they could not dominate anymore in their separate xp off queues. Anyway not getting into what I and the majority of the player base know.

3 Likes

Its a different system now, as I have explained a few times already. With sharding there are more players added to the pool to draw from.

100 percent correct.

4 Likes

Or there are really not enough twinks.

There was sharding in mop/wod… that didn’t help

Why don’t you do what I do? See the name and just scroll past the post without reading. Just like junk mail. See AAA and just toss without opening. It saves wasted time.

1 Like

Just for reference purposes.
What are the character traits of a narcissist?

All about narcissistic personality disorder. Narcissistic personality disorder involves a distorted self -image. Emotions can be unstable and intense, and there is excessive concern with vanity, prestige, power, and personal adequacy. There also tends to be a lack of empathy and an exaggerated sense of superiority.

1 Like