I was told to just enchant and buy greens off the AH

Por qué no los dos?

Juga have you twinked? I have way back in the day level 29, just ask any of the guild members of Senility on Malfurion. Best fun in wow, dominating lowbies etc. Believe me once the xp off queues were separated there was no interest anymore. I know what I’m speaking about been there done it.

3 Likes

It might be time to rethink this theory.
Twinking is here to stay, and it will continue to be a part of this game.
Blizzard is behind players who are active, and it shows. 10-120.

Enjoy BFA. :wink:

2 Likes

Nope but I have leveled through this “twink monstrosity” It’s really not that bad.

We should avoid pretending to know what Blizzard thinks. That’s not an avenue that any of us should be going down, because no one except Blizzard knows what they’re thinking. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous.

1 Like

Simplified: I twink so you shut up.

ques are not even dead. And you must have missed all the survival hunter complaints mage complaints disc priest complaints I could go on. Surprised your still here after the quitting thread you made other day

2 Likes

Like I said we will see. I don’t care if they level the playing field, but then there would be no need to twink then.

1 Like

Maybe you forget the blue post which was going to separate the 111-119 but then they quickly changed their mind? They have thought about this… Or maybe it was 110. Was a few months ago.

As you know, it takes time for a sub to run down. I have paid up until that so I am entitled to post as you are.

And as for the mage, surv and priest complaints. There will always be certain classes that are OP at low level. That has happened since pretty much the beginning of WOW.

You said it was the biggest lie on the thread. Which is absolutely not true. Low level queues don’t die without twinks. Fact.

Exactly. Blizzard knows this. Low level BGs have always been complained about. These threads are really nothing new, but at least everyone gets queues now.

low level ques have never died ever twinks or not

and their was tons of complaints about that too.

1 Like

That was because of the ramifications of xp off 110 mainly in PVE, something wrong when you feel more powerful at 110 than at 119 questing. It was nothing to do with random bgs.

Dude that’s what I said? Now you are agreeing?

We all got queues without the twinks np at all.

1 Like

That wasn’t for PvP balance, that was because 110 twinks were speedleveling people. Otherwise they wouldn’t have specifically mentioned a bracket.

They do mention that turning XP off is to stay in lower brackets, or to play through old content at an appropriate level, but we have no idea how much they truly support the concept of twinking.

With the balance changes coming that look like an attempt to remedy the imbalances, it’d be more likely that they’re trying to minimalize twinks rather than backing them.

But again, no one truly knows what they’re doing. Saying it’s definitive one way or the other is iffy.

1 Like

Disabling XP Gains on 110+ Characters The blue post does mention pvp though. They have considered all this.

No you don’t. :wink: