I was told to just enchant and buy greens off the AH

Fang and Postmasters have already been adjusted, this goes with some other crafted set bonus sets. These sets should all work IMO, they add a nice intended depth to this game.

1 Like

Like I said, find all the SSā€™s that both sides have posted and armory the players. We have done enough documenting and pointing things out for you.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not going to go digging through every post and search every armory. You have the info so just link it.

I donā€™t have all my ssā€™s saved like that. You can go digging through posts if you donā€™t want to believe what many of us have come to the conclusion of.

Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking - #1274 by Kangmurloc-dark-iron Itā€™s not far from the end of this thread with maudenā€™s SSā€™s of his gamesā€¦

Burden of proof is on you. I am very interested in gems at low levels if possible. I am searching the internet for any mentions of this. SOO heirlooms had sockets I guess but they got discoā€™d, or at least what I am reading.

ā€œI was told to just enchant and buy greens off the AH.ā€

It looks like gear is not enough to carry wins.
Focusing on teamwork and playing with a smart team works wonders.

1 Like

Ya, because people that are leveling, in que for dungeons, battlegrounds and questing have groups made up for Randoms. That is the difference between twinks and levelers. Leveling battlegrounds should not have non leveling players in them.

SoO heirlooms do have sockets, I only have the staff but it has 2 sockets on it with a +3 int socket bonus. However, it only works at 90+.

Also yeah, they were removed going into WoD IIRC. I really wish I got more of them, since their appearances are usable for transmog.

1 Like

I level with my Xp off friends all the time, and vice versa.
We like our queues to be seamless, queue for Dungeons, and PVP.
No need for a schedule just log on and play the game we enjoy, with each other.

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/THjcc2K#EJ3LhZc Here is Maudens SSā€™s of his games. Seems you are right, 19-39 doesnā€™t have gem slots. So itā€™s the 40+ gear. But if you look up the Warrior Buckybigbean, you can see his dungeon gear and heirloom gear are similar, with the heirloom gear actually scaling a little better statwise.

the thing is you are not getting exp, and we are leveling. Any gear we strive for is moot after x amount of time. Maybe they should increase the damage to weapons and armor if you have exp off. And non repairable in addition.

yes, we know heirloom is just above leveling gear. That has never been disputed.

Heirloom gear is on par with twink gear until the games come into play in the higher levels. Thereā€™s a reason twinks still have a handful of heirloom gear on.

1 Like

Quoted for Truth.

1 Like

And the 70ā€™s are the BGs which have gem stacking. Look at the last game in Maudens SSā€™s of BGs. That warrior and rogue on horde are twinks. The leveling spriest kept up damage wise and got a couple kills in, they were just a worse team (and warriors are just a force to be reckoned with as it is)

You just really will do and say anything to defend twinking. Not going down your rabbit holes. People are upset, lots of people. More than the precious twinks, who all 3 or 4 of you are defending, and admittedly friends. I feel sad for people that have no compassion and are so narcissistic.

1 Like

You should really speak for yourself here. I have plenty of compassion. Most of us here are trying to come up with something to keep everyone in the queues together. You just want to whine about it and call for separation.

3 Likes

All of these easy options for Gem stacking, and the majority refuse to use the opportunity.
There is no need for farming raids, they are all available at the vendor.
Or even better would be BC dungeon drops from LFG.

The biggest complainers are the exact players who refuse to use the options.

2 Likes

They really should just be added to heirloom gear (which most players have access to)