I want to talk to a supervisor

Apparently you did. That’s what happens when you are so intent on arguing and trolling. Scroll up.

8 Likes

i did miss the blue post, my bad i’ll read it.

1 Like

Scroll on up slick, look for the Blizz icon on the side.

2 Likes

it doesn’t matter what definition you find though.

We are all referring to what Blizzard’s definition of this channel is.

Like I said - CONTEXT.

8 Likes

You were so intent on winning this battle you managed to lose the war.

11 Likes

I read the blue post and while a lot of it i agree with them on, there are still some points that i disagree with them on. sorry for ranting, i’m just pissed because the language i use in game, many many others use constantly and I still do feel like the cs rep that did the suspension was fishing because he knew he couldnt ban me for the pvp. him pulling something that was said on 9/6 along with the scum comment on the night of the suspension is not a coincidence so to the blue post…i strongly disagree with you there.

Sigh.

Good effort all around, though, folks.

5 Likes

Report them. This is a constant fallacy that many people employ. They state that “other use it and don’t get punished, why should I?” It is not ok to use such language, it is not the norm and should never be.

13 Likes

You know how you are unhappy the ticket line is long? Those same folks take customer reports too. That is why your chat reports from earlier did not get reviewed until recently when you got your Suspension. Nobody was fishing and nobody banned you for PvP.

16 Likes

we will see in a few days. i strongly believe that i am right on this topic though and i think they will do the same thing but this time i just wont say anything in chat and see what they come up with.

This is an important point to remember for the next time you do something that draws an account action (in other words, hopefully never): you almost never get disciplined for something you just did. Because of the requirement for a real human being to review logs and reports, your account action will be separated from your misdeed by hours or days.

6 Likes

Without evidence, logic or any evaluation of what actually transpired, coupled with the blue response … you really do?

Then I fear anything we say here is hopeless, because we don’t do weird conspiracy theories here, and you’ve proven you’ll accept nothing less than an admission that a Blizzard GM was “fishing” to suspend you.

12 Likes

And you are still using it on the forums.

But more to your point, it’s not allowed for them either. Report them when you see, if you wish. Their language does not mean it’s allowed, or that you can use that as an excuse for your language.

You can “feel” what you’d like, but it’s completely wrong. PvP had nothing to do with it, because as you’ve been told by many people AND a Blue, violations take time to work through the system. It’s rarely what you were doing at that moment.

Think about it, if tickets are taking 5-7 days, how long do you think it takes to work through the right-click reports? I don’t think I’ve ever seen confirmation, but my notifications seem to point to at least a 2-3 week backlog.

Leave your appeal open, and they will look at it. But it will not happen faster than the people in line in front of you.

Quite frankly, you’ve actually gotten more than those people. You have a fairly concrete post that says it’s not going to be overturned. You are welcome to leave it open, but you have an answer and can move on if you choose.

10 Likes

Try this experiment: keep fighting the good PvP fight, but keep your saucy language out of chat and whispers. See how long it takes for Blizzard to hit you again.

The answer is: forever.

12 Likes

PvP is fine. Ganking people is fine. Corpse camping is fine. They even have an article explaining that for when people get upset they got killed in PVP.

What you can’t do is trash talk using profanity and insults.

14 Likes

saying i’m pissed is bad language? grow up dude.

You don’t seem to be able to grasp the concept that rules aren’t “just what you think is correct” in your head.

Blizzard’s house, Blizzard rules. No you cannot use language such as the kind you are using.

7 Likes

saying “i killed the ally scum” is not profanity or insults!?!!? its not directed at a certain player, i just dont get why you cant see this from my perspective and continue to want to argue this point. I AM RIGHT.

You didn’t get actioned for this.

6 Likes

That is not all you said.

17 Likes